Brixmor "room for growth" Reviews | Glassdoor

Brixmor Employee Reviews about "room for growth"

Updated Oct 25, 2016

3.6
Brixmor Chief Executive Officer & President James M. Taylor Jr. (no image)
James M. Taylor Jr.
Pros
Cons
  • "Disorganization, unrealistic expectations, poor upper management, lack of stability(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "room for growth"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Financial Reporting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Brixmor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Summer Fridays, we get off at 1 pm on Fridays in the sunmer

Cons

No room for growth. Benefits aren't that great. Systems don't work the way they should.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees. You ask for feedback but don't use it to your advantage so you're continually faced with high turnover.

Brixmor2016-10-25
  2. "No room for Growth"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Brixmor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay, benefits and Vacation time off. Summer hours and jean Fridays are a nice perk.

Cons

No room for growth, lacking in leadership, and dull environment.

Advice to Management

Fight for your employees.

Brixmor2016-10-20

"Brixmor Leasing Department"

Former Employee - Leasing Administrative Assistant in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at Brixmor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Vacation, personal and sick time, summer Friday's, holidays, learned a great deal about leasing and the different aspects of a REIT and loved working the leasing team and most co-workers

Cons

Compensation and appreciation from executives and upper management is lacking big time. Highly disappointed with bonuses and raises, never came close to receiving what Liberty Personnel and Brixmor said I would earn/receive even if you are on/or above "target" on your performance reviews. Regardless of how much you went above and beyond or how late you stayed, there was no recognition or reward. I can remember staying til 7 pm some nights to finish projects and not once did I receive paid overtime, nor did I receive any other perks or bonus. I was an hourly employee that was treated like a salary employee. Shame on Brixmor for taking advantage of their employees, when all you would ever hear is how "wonderful" and "prosperous" the company was. You could imagine how frustrating that was to deal with over time. No room for growth.

Advice to Management

I have a lot of respect for the leasing department executives and am thankful I was given the opportunity to learn and work with them... but stand-up for your team, keep the lines of communication open and stop playing favorites. Office politics and drama was out of control!!

Brixmor2016-06-22