BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2020

3.2
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Chief Executive Officer Daron Robertson
Daron Robertson
Pros
  • "Work from home great pay excellent management(in 182 reviews)

• "work from home, weekly pay, nice schedule(in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • "no benefits until 12 months of employment (understandable but still a drawback)(in 26 reviews)

• "No cons really just wish benefits was offered before 1 year(in 16 reviews)

1. "Health"

Current Employee - CSR-1 in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay even in trainin

Cons

Being on Camera an management

2. "Hard work will take you far"

4.0
    Current Employee - Ops Manager

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

WFH Flexibility Leadership development Amazing team Hive Life Company culture is very accepting and motivating Accountability

Cons

Seasonal format Pay not necessarily competitive Health coverage expensive

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to post about your work experience at BroadPath. We are so happy that you are enjoying the Hive Life! We welcome all feedback and our Human Resources and Leadership teams are committed to earning your compliments and hearing your suggestions. We want you to know that we are recently updated our Benefit offerings. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at feedback@Broad-Path.com for more information.

"Great Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative (CSR)

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

no weekends, thorough training, simple job

Cons

The position was a seasonal position

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time in posting your work experience at BroadPath. We welcome all feedback and our leadership team is committed to earning your compliments and hearing your suggestions. We are continuing to add more and more steady state positions. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at feedback@Broad-Path.com if you would like to share any additional information.

4. "Micromanaging for Low Pay"

2.0
    Former Employee - Provider Enrollment Analyst

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule

Cons

No organization with getting equipment in timely manner. Client signed a contract a month before start date and did not send the equipment. It took 2 weeks after start date to receive. Should have received equipment before start date Took more than 3 weeks to get access to Pecos and all systems in order to do work When finally received equipment and access to systems we were expected to complete many applications quickly with little training with all access Trainer was very rude and abrupt not open to questions Trainers were unprepared every day for training. Asking us what we want to learn, Very condescending when teaching always referring to the 100 page work instructions Weekly one to one meetings grading for employees still in training. High expectations with low pay and no benefits Too many tracking logs, Bhive, Delteck, and production tracking. Spend a lot of day tracking instead of doing work PECOS is often down so hard to get work done but expected to work a full 8 hours per day Productivity is measured more by how many hours you’re working a day and how many apps submitted per day not on the quality and results Took more than a month between getting equipment and access to all software for a six month project Not efficient at all Too many problems with software server, and equipment

July 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We want to assure you that we take your experience and feedback very seriously. The Operations, Training, and Recruitment Leadership teams at BroadPath are always seeking opportunities to improve and we would love for you to share you experience with us. Please email me directly at Feedback@Broad-Path.com to discuss this further.

5. "Virtual Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home great pay excellent management.

Cons

None at the moment. Great job

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time in posting your work experience at BroadPath. We welcome all feedback and our leadership team is committed to earning your compliments and hearing your suggestions. We will continue our work to create a rewarding and positive workplace. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at Feedback@Broad-Path.com if you would like to share more details.

"Unorganized"

Former Employee - TELESALES Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supervisors are very flexible and willing to accommodate you . The Staff is very family oriented. Staff is very supportive Hr and the and Supervisor.

Cons

They are very judgmental and the trainer gives quizzes without any supportive passage you can refer to . Senority is priority not performance . If you know too much they fight against and challenge you . You can never ask a question and get an answer without sarcastic response with the immediate supervisor, major system issues and then they will try to write you up for their system issues. If they challenge you it’s because Supervisors are afraid you May take their position , so therefore I had hardly any support from trainers and supervisors , supervisors are on your computer while you are working and it makes the sytem slow drop calls in the middle of sales . They will ignore if they want so you are on your own . There is a camera on you during the whole shift and you can’t get coffee or go to bathroom. They make up numbers and steal your results .management ask you to do their job and they can never be found when you need them .If you are doing well they will take you off of the phone to mess up your adherence. They will not adjust it even though they tell they will . They are Liars .If the Supervisors don’t like you they will make fun of you and ignore you not thinking of company goals they would rather document your failure as oppose to your success! All day you are in a chat room that the supervisors invite in if they like you you can join the chat , in the chat that is where you ask questions about an account that you are working , the caller is on hold and the Supervisors is no where around when you need them they are in a meeting and if the call ends another call begins , Supervisors are not Honest they create numbers in the system to make you look good or bad and they will take you off the phone to have sit in limbo to support their documentation .

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We want to assure you that we take your experience and feedback very seriously. The Leadership team at BroadPath is always seeking opportunities to improve and we would love for you to share your experience with us personally. Please email me directly at Feedback@broad-path.com to discuss this further.

7. "Wonderful place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Subject Matter Expert

Pros

This company has provided me with the option to work at home, enjoy my family and home on breaks. They recognized my strengths and weaknesses and help me grow within our organization. They promote from within, offer additional training and bonuses.

Cons

Being on camera all day.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time in posting your work experience at BroadPath. We welcome all feedback and our leadership team is committed to earning your compliments and hearing your suggestions. We will continue our work to create a rewarding and positive workplace. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Feedback@broad-path.com if you would like to share more details.

"Racist demeaning experience"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions part-time

Pros

work from home and weekly pay

Cons

The environment is toxic, supervisor very unprofessional

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. We want to assure you that we take your experience and feedback very seriously. At BroadPath we stand against racism and abuses of power. We stand for inclusion and equality. The Leadership team at BroadPath is always seeking opportunities to improve. At BroadPath our employees have a voice and we listen with the full understanding that company changes are often driven from the bottom up. Given the serious nature of your review we would like for you to share your experience with us personally. Please email us directly at Feedback@broad-path.com so that we may discuss this further.

"Job in limbo"

1.0
    Former Employee - Claims Processor in Lexington, SC

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Waiting for response regarding application

Cons

Applied over a week ago. No response

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are interested in partnering with BroadPath again. We take your concerns very seriously. Please email me directly at Feedback@broad-path.com as I would like to personally provide you with an update on the status of your application and ensure that that there are no communication gaps moving forward.

10. "INTERVIEW PROCESA"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy phone interview, great pay, they supply equipment

Cons

Benefits done start until a year later

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time in posting your work experience at BroadPath. We welcome all feedback and our leadership team is committed to earning your compliments and hearing your suggestions. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Feedback@broad-path.com if you would like to share any additional information.

Found 286 reviews