BroadPath Healthcare Solutions 90 Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Chief Executive Officer Daron Robertson
Daron Robertson

Pros
  • Work from Home Company, I love it (in 49 reviews)

• BroadPath is a great company to work for (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • No Benefits as of 2014 but I'm sure that is in the works (in 9 reviews)

• Work at home so no interaction with other fellow employees (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great contract position."

Former Employee - Claims Analyst
    Former Employee - Claims Analyst

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay and the job hours were flexible and great.

Cons

Needed more training time to learn the .

Advice to Management

Provide jobs that last longer than 3 months.

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Provider Data Specialist
    Current Employee - Provider Data Specialist

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Pay Rate
    Training is always available
    Work from Home Company, I love it!!!
    Supervisors and up work with you and your growth in the company.

Cons

No Health Insurance the first year of work, but you make enough to purchase your own.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on seeing your employees grow exceptionally.

"Horrible Corporation"

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time

Pros

The only pro about even working for this company is the fact that you are most likely to be working at home for the entire duration of whatever project you are placed on.And not to mention weekly paychecks that are direct deposited and on time.

Cons

So many to list and not enough room nor time to put on this site.Supervisors and team leads are very horrible. You are supervised by people who more than likely have never had a real job let alone trying to supervise or lead a team,yeah right. Favortism and butt kissing will take you far. If you are one who stands up for yourself and brings non sense to the attention of the heads that be if you are even able to do that, look forward to retaliation of some sort.Training is for the birds cause even the trainers act like they are just confused and don't look to be trained by a super because you will be trained by a fellow team member instead who is just as clueless to processes. BroadPath has several messy team leads and surely they have the messiest supervisors ever.One particular supervisor who has been with BroadPath about 45 years sits behind her computer allday and bullies, sabotages and manipulates situations to her own advantage and loves to stay in chats that don't concern her reading and making up lies.There's another female who use to be a super till that bumped her butt down to a lesser title....Karma is a big ole dog isn't it.But she is just as rude but she looks and acts slow so she wasn't as much trouble as the thing I wrote about above.This same person was once overheard speaking down on a employee who she felt wasn't qualified for the project. She thought she was muted during a meeting and wasn't. Just a typical day working for this company They have another chick who supervises that thinks she is gold and appears to think she has more sense than most but everytime you ask her a question about almost anything she will tell u "i'll have to get back with you on that" Or will refer you over to one of her minions who isn't even sure of why you are contacting them or either or mad because she didn't try to help but got them to do it.Don't look for pay to go up because you are placed in another role within same project because that is too far from the truth.There isn't a pay raise.And please don't trust any of your so called team mates. Some of these folks are looking to stay ahead and could careless about you making it. Most are very rude, unfriendly and love to pride them selves on being blunt...but your being blunt in an virtual environment towards people who can't even see you...lol. And there are the ones who use the chat as a tool to air out their personals such as sick kids, husband taking them out, going to get more coffee.Nothing in relation to work. And don't get me tarted on the dumb cams they have been implementing on projects.A freaking waste of time and an invasion of one's privacy.You have one team lead that has something to say everytime he sees someones cam not in the way he feels it should be. I feel if he were working as much as he watches the cams he would probably make to be the supervisor he tries and acts like he is. Ask me it is more of a stalker feel than anything.This company and the people within this organization are all a joke.

Advice to Management

Try seeing what is going on with your employees who are virtual. Those workers are just as important to your company as those working onsite for BroadPath or your client's site.Start screening your people applying for your supervisor positions because you have staffed some of the most obnoxious, rude, and the most uneducated people I have had to endure dealing with in my life. Provide your people with proper training instead of subjecting people to half training and setting them up for failure.And stop your supposedly supervisors from picking who they want to excel to higher positions and make that a corporate decision not pull a name from a hat type deal.

5. "Glassdoor Review"

Current Employee - QA Lead
    Current Employee - QA Lead

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexible hours. Very enjoyable job duties. My co-workers and Project manager were very easy to work with. Project manager provided everything I needed to complete every duty in ever facet of my job.

Cons

Several months into the project, the project became unstable, and it was apparent that the client was going to terminate the project early. Also, team lead / supervisor lacked leadership experience, was short-tempered, and had very little claim knowledge.

Advice to Management

For further projects, would advise that we attain longer term contracts in writing and appoint well qualified and experienced individuals in team lead roles.

"BroadPath"

Current Employee - Claims Examiner in Tampa Palms, FL
    Current Employee - Claims Examiner in Tampa Palms, FL

Pros

Great company to work for during my first work at home experience.

Cons

I would've like to have more training before I actually was put on production.

Advice to Management

N/A

7. "Love my Broad-Path!"

Current Employee - Claims Examiner in Shelby Township, MI
    Current Employee - Claims Examiner in Shelby Township, MI

Pros

I have been with Broad Path since 2012..... They offer benefits and has been honest with me! Great Company!

Cons

Sometimes a client doesn't work out, but Broad-Path takes care of it's employees!

Advice to Management

Look at me for advancement with Amy Conner! :)

"RUDE AND A JOKE"

I worked at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time

Pros

Only good thing send you equipment and work remote

Cons

management was rude and taklked down like we were children, been in this field for over 20yrs and could have done the recruiters job, no organization,

Advice to Management

Respect your employees they make your company

9. "A Company to Grow with"

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The majority of the jobs are work from home and they provide the equipment and provider support for that equipment. Although there are some long term assignments the majority are short term temp. assignments which I love! An employee has a lot of opportunity to learn new skills and to explore new opportunities. The management is knowledgeable and have clear goals. The company is always looking for new equipment, solutions and processes not only to help the company grow but to give them a competitive edge in a crowded market.

Cons

If you are not a self-starter or are someone who cannot work independently this is not the company for you. Leads and Project Managers are micro managers but that is due to the fact many of the teams are remote.

Advice to Management

There is a need to acknowledge the long term employees-employee anniversaries are never acknowledge. You have employees who have been on your payroll for over five years there should be some recognition of those years of service. A card, phone call, something. Your benefit package is expanding but for your long term employees you might want to consider more than one week paid vacation time.

10. "Very Pleased"

Current Employee - Quality Analyst Team Lead in Corning, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst Team Lead in Corning, CA

Pros

Great pay and flexibility. They really support you and help you to get comfortable with your new position. They have mentors and a great tech support staff to help you get situated with your home equipment. I really can't say enough about them.

Cons

I'll agree with the majority that the lack of health benefits for the first year is a bummer but they compensate in so many other areas that it's not that much of a con.

Advice to Management

My advice isn't really to management but to the recruiters. Make sure you are fully informing of the roles employees are hired for. Some confusion in the beginning but nothing major.

11. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions full-time

Pros

I love all the technology here... lots of innovation ! BroadPath has a great home office team and I love that the executive team is always available and always looking for ways to improve things. Very welcoming organization and is receptive to new ideas always.

Cons

60 day wait period for health benefits... worth the wait for me