Broadplace Advertising Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2020

5.0
Broadplace Advertising Managing Director Ajay Syal  (no image)
Ajay Syal
  1. "Probably the best place to work for in Leatherhead"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Leatherhead, England

I have been working at Broadplace Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team is very dynamic with a lot of expertise in all areas of digital marketing so there are plenty of opportunities to develop your skills. There is a good enough work/life balance, some flexibility in terms of starting and finishing times, snacks and a games room.

Cons

The office is in Leatherhead, 20 minutes away from the station, so if you're commuting from London it might be a bit difficult.

Continue reading
  2. "Great four years at Broadplace"

Former Employee - Executive Team Leader in Leatherhead, England

I worked at Broadplace Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly management, great team atmosphere, very close relationship with Google which is great for training etc.

Cons

Location - nice office but not much to do in Leatherhead really.

3. "Great environment to find what you like and explore it"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Leatherhead, England

I have been working at Broadplace Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for progression, you can always ask to get involved in something outside your job role - this has some interesting results and you may end up in a completely different role. Always someone to help with anything you need - there is never a stupid question. Management is always open to suggestions and needs, very flat structure with no 'I'm management and your not' feeling. Going to Google for training days Google goodies (t-shirts, mugs etc) Variety of clients and experiences

Cons

Pay is lower than average when looking at similar jobs. Strict work hours Low holiday allowance with 3 days needing to be taken out for Christmas

Continue reading
  4. "Work hard, play hard, don't expect to be babysat!"

Current Employee - Non-Sales Role

I have been working at Broadplace Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

Autonomy to carve out your place here. Great incentives Small but really good team - really positive spirit in the office, even when things go slightly awry! I hate to use the word 'banter' but it's a fun place to work. Great products and tech arsenal for sales guys.

Cons

If you're not able to manage yourself, you may struggle. You're given autonomy, but with this comes the responsibility to get on with things and seek help if struggling - it's always available, but you'll need to ask. No-one's going to hold your hand. Salary feels a little lower than I'd like for those of us not in commission based roles.

Broadplace Advertising Response

August 9, 2016MD

We nurture a culture of responsibility, autonomy and accountability which we feel helps people grow and truly become part of the team with alignment to the wider business objectives. It's been a busy year with lots of incentives- and lots more to come!

"Amazing team and friendly people."

Former Employee - Business Development Director in London, England

I worked at Broadplace Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly Environment and great opportunity to learn things with experience team if you are looking to gain experience

Cons

Improve on internal process to improve deliveries and track the projects

Broadplace Advertising Response

August 9, 2016MD

Thanks for the feedback. We have restructured the business since and now have more technical prowess in managerial and leadership roles as a result of the restructure. Great feedback- thank you!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.