Broadridge Reviews

3.5
Broadridge President and COO Tim Gokey
Tim Gokey
Pros
Cons
  • "Family work life balance is there except when they need you which is all the time(in 68 reviews)

• "The senior management team has very little diversity and the old white men's club culture typical of wall street exists at the company(in 29 reviews)

1. "great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Broadridge full-time

Pros

opportunities for growth, flexibility, coworkers are always willing to help

Cons

the location is not great.

Broadridge2019-11-29
  2. "Good"

Current Employee - Project Management Analyst in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

growing company, career opportunities, growth

Cons

sometimes feels unorganized. should focus on hiring younger workforce to keep company going

Broadridge2020-05-04

May 7, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for recognizing all the growth and opportunity at Broadridge! We encourage you to speak to your manager and/or HR Business Partner to discuss your concerns. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy!

3. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Coordinator

I worked at Broadridge full-time

Pros

Laid back and very clean

Cons

Younger associates and work life balance

Broadridge2020-04-02

April 20, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for your review. We wish you the best of luck and hope you're staying safe during these times!

"Death at Broadridge"

1.0
    Former Employee - Vice President Operations

I worked at Broadridge full-time

Pros

Disgraceful, shameful, criminal, cowardly, unforgivable.

Cons

There is criminal activity at Broadridge.

Broadridge2020-04-17

April 21, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Many areas in which Broadridge operates, particularly the New York metropolitan area, have been severely impacted by COVID-19. Our thoughts are with the impacted families and their co-workers at this difficult time. I assure you that the health and safety of our associates is our highest priority and we have brought health professionals to our facility to ensure we are following best practices and creating as safe an environment as possible. We have implemented extraordinary safety and cleaning measures in our facilities where our production staff are performing functions deemed essential services under various government orders.

"Great Place to Work and grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Scope to grow. Recognition for idea pitching

Cons

I don't see any cons during the 2 years at Broadridge

Broadridge2020-03-03

March 9, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Thanks for your review! It’s associates like you that make us a FORTUNE ™ Most Admired Company. We appreciate your dedication to our clients and our business.

6. "Good company"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good culture, stable, constant acquisitions, room for growth or lateral movement.

Cons

Bureaucracy that comes with a large company

Broadridge2020-02-25

February 28, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here!

7. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in New York, NY

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Vast areas of opportunities for someone with highly transferable skills such as project management, analytics and operations

Cons

Must be highly networked to have visibility to new roles and opportunities that often get filled before they are posted.

Broadridge2020-02-19

February 21, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear that you're having a positive experience working at Broadridge. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve and appreciate you sharing your experience.

8. "Solid company"

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great management. Good reputation and employee benefits

Cons

Old technology. Middle management old school

Broadridge2020-02-16

"Time to Move On"

1.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a stable company and the benefits are good.

Cons

Their response to covid-19 has been horrible. While other companies and small businesses are shutting down, Broadridge's idea of protecting employees is they are splitting the company up into 2 teams and we have to alternate when we come into the office or work on the facilities floor. A couple weeks prior managers sat down with employees and told us to be prepared but I am hearing stories of managers asking for employees to bring them supplies, managers trying to alternate the schedule to suit them, employees already deciding to break the rules and bringing clients in meeting, other employees forcing mingling when they shouldn't. Managers creating busy work just cause they don't trust us. Ever since the new CEO took over, it's just not the same. I'm expected to work at a certain standard, constantly communicate but my managers can make the same mistakes and not communicate the most basic things (like when they plan to be at the office) but that's ok.

Broadridge2020-03-15

March 16, 2020Talent Attraction Specialist

Update as of April 28,2020: Broadridge has been closely monitoring developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our associates and clients remains our top priority and we have taken extraordinary measures to keep everyone safe. We have enacted enhanced safety and security measures based on the latest recommendations and best practices from local and national health and government agencies. Broadridge moved to 100% working remotely on March 18, except for staff who are required to be on-site to perform essential services in New York and across North America. We have reduced our on-site staffing levels for those who perform functions considered essential services under various government orders, and are currently operating at no more than 50% of normal staffing levels to minimize the number of people in the facility at one time and to maximize social distancing. All on-site staff are required to wear face masks and gloves and have been supplied with hand sanitizer and wipes and extra cleaning measures have been put in place in the facilities. All Broadridge associates are eligible for extra paid leave during this crisis if they feel ill, are diagnosed with COVID-19, or are quarantined. We have communicated to associates they should not come to work and they will still be paid if they are uncomfortable with the situation or if they or a family member are in a high risk group that they need to care for. We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt our protocols as needed to ensure a safe environment for our associates. On behalf of all of us at Broadridge, we hope that you, your family, and your friends stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your review. We want to reassure you that during this unprecedented time, our top priority is to protect and keep our associates healthy and safe. We are closely tracking the latest developments and reviewing guidelines from local and global health authorities and governments from around the world. As we have communicated, if an associate feels uncomfortable or at risk, they are welcome to work from home and simply need to inform their manager. As a preventative measure and to create social distancing, we are splitting the organization into two teams that alternate by week, significantly reducing the opportunity for COVID-19 to spread. As conditions change, we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our associates, while ensuring our ability to deliver critical business functions and serve our clients. Additionally, we are fully committed to paying for self-quarantine or illness. Associates do not need to worry about getting paid or sick time. We will continue to communicate with associates in real-time as the situation changes and further information on our evolving policies can be found on the internal MyBroadridge Coronavirus site. We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope that you, your family and your friends stay safe and healthy.

10. "Mailroom is good option if you want to learn work organization"

Former Employee - Mailroom Associate in Coppell, TX

I worked at Broadridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

I like that it was a filling job, although after a while it became repetitive repetitive. They provide training.

Cons

They pay is average. There isn't much advancement. Most people dont last long (more than 1 or 2 years.)

Broadridge2020-02-03