Broadway National Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Growing business with lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Broadway often promotes from within and spends a great deal of time and energy into training and encouraging our staff to reach their true potential.

Cons

We have some very "Good Problems" due to growing at such a fast rate like not enough parking and 2 very full refrigerators in the break room!

2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great company to work for and I look forward to going to work every day. It was one of the hardest decisions leaving my previous company but I can honestly say it was the best decision. The company is constantly growing which is great, and there is a ton of room for advancement. It’s a busy work environment so the days fly by and everyone works hard. There is definitely a team mentality and the moral is very positive. If you are looking for a family oriented company, this is it!

Management is knowledgeable, supportive and goes all out to work with you; especially in personal situations if you need to work a flexible schedule or need time off. There is an open door policy with all management, even the owner, who is also very involved with the staff.

Great pay, benefits and employee recognition which is very important.

Cons

Aside from parking (which they are looking for a larger facility) there are none. Even that's not a bad thing, it just means they are growing fast. I’ve read some other reviews and laughed at the cons. The office is clean and the company is very honest to their clients and vendors. I absolutely love working here! There are many national facility management companies in the area but Broadway is definitely #1.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. If you continue to be a company that works with and recognizes your employees you will continue to be successful.

3. "Horrible Employer"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY

I worked at Broadway National full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing positive about working here

Cons

Management is uneducated and tries to compensate with a strong arm mentality. When the two original owners split, everything changed for the worse. A large part of the job here is to lie to clients and suppliers which makes for a difficult work environment. The office and bathrooms are not well kept and it shows. Moral is always very low and it's a depressing job.

Advice to Management

Don't make your employees lie to people. Treat employees fairly and pay fairly. Clean up the office and hire a proper cleaning company.

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Broadway is a great place to spend my days. The Management Team encourages a positive and professional environment. Everyone here works hard, is appreciated by management and there is an energetic, friendly, fun team atmosphere. It is a true team environment with support readily available. I love that the dress code is no sneakers & jeans - it elevates the whole office to a different level. When you feel good, you do good. Coming to work here is easily one of the best decisions I've ever made in my career.

Cons

There are many nationwide companies in this area that you can work for and Broadway is Best In Class. They are honest & truthful and there aren't any hidden agendas or backstabbing that goes on here like at other competitors. If you are negative, dishonest or just plain unhappy, you certainly won't fit in here. But, if you have industry experience, a positive attitude & want to succeed, you should submit your resume.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing! Keep on hiring the right positive people that are happy. The company picnic was the best business event I've ever been to - it was so much fun! The newsletter is so warm & personal sharing both personal & business accomplishments of the team. I am proud to be part of the Broadway Family.

5. "Account Coordinator"

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere . Everyone works as a team. Company has opportunity for growth. CEO is very involved and is a people person. Overtime and stability of work.

Cons

Parking when it snows.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and motivation you are providing.

6. "Valued Employee"

Current Employee - Business Development in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for almost 1 year now, and have already been promoted into a new position which is more aligned with my career goals. The owner of the company is personally spending time and energy to mentor me in the field and is constantly pushing me to achieve more.

The best part about this job is that I never wake up in the morning and dread coming to work. The team here is fun and motivated and we work as a team. I feel a sense of pride in what I do and can see a real future growing here.

Cons

Not enough parking... but this is a sign of good things going on. The company is growing and may soon outgrow our office!

Advice to Management

The employees truely value your recognition when they do something great. It goes a long way!

We hope that you will continue to invest in the training and development of the employees so the growth never ceases!

"Best Decision Applying for Position"

Current Employee - Lighting Projects Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Lighting Projects Manager in Ronkonkoma, NY

Pros

Challenging environment the helps with professional growth
    Helpful management that fosters growth potential in positions and looks to reward employees for hard work and dedication
    Friendly office environment where staff is more like family than just coworkers
    Owner and upper management is directly involved with staff

I've been on both sides of teh coin working in the filed in the past as a technician to office for dispatching and in multiple trades. This office feels more like "home" where you wake up and like to go to work and not dread the drive in. I honestly have no regrets leaving my former employer to come here, it was the best professional decision i had made.

its funny theres a refer to friend tab below, i have already recommended multiple people to come on board because i believe in the company

Cons

I have no dissatisfaction coming to work here

"Friendly Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Ronkonkoma, NY

I have been working at Broadway National full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

All employees at Broadway National are very hard working and easy to get along with (very quick to lend a helping hand when needed). I feel that hard work is recognized and appreciated by upper management. Hours are M-F which is nice. They also promote from within.

Cons

Like stated in other reviews, the building could use a few repairs.

"Great experience with a lot of raw talent!"

Current Employee - New York in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - New York in Ronkonkoma, NY

Pros

Advancement from within, positive managers and financially healthy!

Cons

None to share at this time.

Advice to Management

Work hard and you will get recognized. It is all about the individuals outlook on what they want to achieve. I saw this and have been very happy!

10. "This company has been awesome in the sense that they are very forward thinkers and open to out of the box ideas."

Current Employee - Marketing in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY

Pros

great work-life balance, personal growth, great compensation, ethnic diversity, optimism, respect, integrity, positive office culture

Cons

They have grown so much that parking can sometimes be an issue.