Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland Reviews | Glassdoor

Wayne Bronner

1. "A great company!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Frankenmuth, MI
    Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

I worked at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great benefits
    - Good consistent hours with a schedule a month in advance
    - Great management
    - A true family feel

Cons

- You do work a lot of weekends but it's not super terrible

2. "Christmas all the time."

Former Employee - Cashier in Edwardsburg, MI
    Former Employee - Cashier in Edwardsburg, MI

I worked at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland (Less than a year)

Pros

You meet so many different people. If you love Christmas the best place in the world to work.

Cons

You see christmas the whole time working there and really nothing else. Lines for checking out can be very long and some people just don't have patience.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "Wonderful place to work"

Pros

positive work environment
    treated with fairness and respect
    many small perks throughout the year
    easy access to management and Bronner family

Cons

can get very hectic last couple months of the year, then it is very slow first couple months of the year and work schedule gets cut down.
    must work evenings and weekends

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Bronner's is a great place to work. Treating staff members with respect and kindness is a big reason for the success of the company.

5. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

I have been working at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Willing to work with you on work scheduling if you are going to school or have another job or have children at home. business has employee only door and pass numbers into employees areas, Friendly, understanding but realizes the need for privacy.

Cons

none that I can think of

6. "Best place to work on the planet"

Pros

Great place to work for stop gap earning. Most friendly place I've ever worked. The company bristles with grace. Highly recommend.

Cons

Need to be brought into the 21st century a bit more. Looking forward to seeing the positive changes made in the future.

"Current Employee."

Current Employee - Sparkle Department
    Current Employee - Sparkle Department

I have been working at Bronners CHRISTmas Wonderland part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bronners respects that I am a working Mom. If there is an immediate issue at home, my management team is the first to offer help. I always feel comfortable discussing any issue that arises, either at work or home. Working hours are very flexible. Wages arent so great, but there are usually extra hours available during the busy season if we want them. Management is always accessible. If your own dept. manager is not available, someone, even Wayne Bronner, is there to listen. This is a Godly, family friendly, fun and wonderful place to work.

Cons

There are really no challenges. Bronners really cares about their employees! They employ approximately 800 people during peak season. Most are return employees that come back year after year. Because it is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Sometimes change is a good thing.

"Awesome place to work."

Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI
    Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

Pros

There are alot of perks that make up for the minimum wage.
    Flexible and predictable schedule. During busy season, more hours if we want them.
    Time off when I need it.
    Moral is high. I think my coworkers enjoy working here as well! Great team spirit even between departments.
    Senior management and owners are present. We know who they are and we feel a part of the business.
    Opportunities for advancement are very good. If you put in the effort, you can go places in this company!
    They understand you have a family/personal life and work with you so you can enjoy work and personal life.
    Everyone's job is truely important. I have NEVER heard "I wouldn't want to do THAT job.", because it's considered a "peon" kind of job.

Cons

Most positions are seasonal, but this can also be a "pro"!

Advice to Management

I really enjoy working at Bronner's.
    We appreciate the thank you letter's at the end of the season, the goodies at break time all year and all the things you do to show appreciation. It keeps us motiviated. I look forward to coming back each year!

9. "great place all around"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Frankenmuth, MI

Pros

Alot of perks with this job. The owners always show appreciation for the staff and are visible on all shifts and each day. Flexible with schedules to allow a balance of family/personal and work life. Predictable schedule so I can pretty much plan my days a month ahead of time.

Cons

The pay is minimum wage. The job can sometimes be boring when it is in the slow. Most positions are seasonal.

Advice to Management

It is nice to hear how you appreciate staff. Bronners is an awesome place to work. I have no complaints.