KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Brooke Staffing Companies Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2021

Found 20 of over 20 reviews

3.9
Brooke Staffing Companies President  Ashton Thomas (no image)
Ashton Thomas
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Jul 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people and learning opportunities.

Cons

Hard to give ideas and implement changes.

2. 3.0
    Former Contractor

Good place to gain experience

Oct 19, 2020 - Legal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

good coworkers and work environment

Cons

no cons at the moment

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Temp Opportunity Turned to a Permanent Job Offer in 3 months!!!

Feb 8, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Metairie, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiters really care about you and give some great advice and interview tips. I was a recent college graduate with only retail experience and a Bachelors in Business and they started me off as temp and hired me on as a permanent employee and shortly there after I was promoted! Overall my experience was very position.

Cons

Nothing I can really think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work!

Feb 5, 2019 - Sales in Metairie, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Longevity of the employees working within the company. Centrally located. Knowledgeable staff Pay

Cons

Nothing to share, all positive experience.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Oct 4, 2016 - Worker in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiters will work with you to find a position that is fits your needs. Temp, temp to hire experiences were both pleasant and the Brooke staff was always a phone call away. Weekly pay was always on time and you have the option to direct deposit with them. Will definitely use them if I'm ever in the hunt again.

Cons

Can't really think of anything negative to say about working with Brooke. Good company that focuses on its workers.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

BEWARE ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PROFESSIONALS

Mar 16, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor in Metairie, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There isn't anything good about this company from a staffing agency standpoint. I can't speak about being an actual employee of the company being that I was only recruited through them to work for Fresenius Medical Care.

Cons

I hated this company. The advertisement that they put up for accounting & finance professionals is a complete scam. They tell you, "oh yeah, this is a great opportunity for newly degreed accounting & finance professionals", but for what reason is beyond me. If you fall for this, you will be working for an insurance company seeing if claims are paid, on file, needs to be escalated etc. You WILL NOT be anywhere near the accounting/finance department which is on another floor. This job will give you absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in the accounting or finance sectors of the world. I also strongly disliked my recruiter; all you will hear, is that "no other company is going to hire an accountant with no accounting experience". Contrary to that belief, I now have a wonderful entry level accounting position. Thank you for telling me that I couldn't do it because that was my main motivation.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Patient Intake Coordinator

Feb 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care about you and what you're looking for in a career. They're diligent and make sure its a good fit when you're applying. They give so many tips and guidelines in order to make sure you're successful through the interview process.

Cons

I had a good experience with Brooke, no complaints

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great Company To Work With!

Dec 15, 2015 - CSL in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had applied for a job online and Brooke contacted me to set up an interview shortly after. Once I had interviewed they set me up on several interviews and ended up placing me in a permanent position. It was great to know that they were supporting my search for employment in New Orleans!

Cons

I had to take some online assessments that ended up taking most of the day, but once that was done they were sending out my resume the same day!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Learned a lot about the job market!

May 21, 2014 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I went to see Brooke Staffing after finishing college with a degree in Accounting. They helped me change my resume, gave me tips of interviewing and advise on the job market. Now I know what types of jobs to look for to get the kind of experience I need to advance my career.

Cons

The testing took a couple of hours

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Administrative

Aug 18, 2015 - Clerical Worker in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very resourceful staff that actually took the time to find the best possible position to suit both the employee and employer needs.

Cons

Difficult to find the higher paying clerical positions that would provide sustainable income to the clients.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews