KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Brookhaven Retreat

Is this your company?

Brookhaven Retreat

Add a Review

Brookhaven Retreat Employee Reviews about "patience"

Updated May 5, 2016

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 53 of over 53 reviews
3.5
64% Recommend to a Friend
63% Approve of CEO

Found 2 of over 53 reviews

3.5
Brookhaven Retreat Owner  Jacqueline Dawes (no image)
Jacqueline Dawes

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The management allows bullying and unethical practices and is highly unorganized.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "patience"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Best Company Ever

May 5, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Seymour, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brookhaven Retreat sits in a beautiful surrounding. I've been employed there for 6 years. Brookhaven Retreat is an excellent company to work for. The program Jacqueline has for the clients is phenomenal. Jacqueline puts the clients well being and safety first. She gives support to the clients and her staff. Jacqueline offers ongoing training to all staff to ensure they're updated in all areas. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a career with a great company. It's a honor to be a part of Brookhaven Retreat.

Cons

Staff must have compassion, patience and be able to adapt to change. The client needs varies from day to day .Our first priority is to meet our client needs and give them our full support. Anyone without these qualities wouldn't be a good fit.

2 people found this review helpful

Executive Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Brookhaven Retreat and for pointing out the quality of our program and our training opportunities. We appreciate all you do for the company and our clients.

2. 5.0

The Best Of The Best!!!

May 5, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Seymour, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful facility and surroundings. All staff are very compassionate and works well as a team. The Founder/Owner Jacqueline Dawes put 100% into this amazing program. She ensures the staff is trained on the highest level. Jacqueline goes above and beyond for her staff and clients. When a client completes the Program, it leaves you in "AWE'.... The Program Jacqueline has is phenomenal! Jacqueline listens to her staffs ideas and looks for continuing improvement. Brookhaven Retreat is an excellent company and I'm very proud to have the opportunity to have work here 6 years. Jacqueline genuinely cares for her staff and clients. I would recommend anyone wanting a fulfilling career to apply at Brookhaven Retreat.

Cons

Working here requires a person to be compassionate and have the desire to assist the clients in working the program. If a person doesn't have these genuine qualities this company wouldn't be a good choice for them. Patience is another very important quality required. We work as a team with the client being our main focus for their success .Clients often comment on the high quality of training and knowledge all the staff have, from Housekeeping to top management.

2 people found this review helpful

Executive Director

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Brookhaven Retreat as an employer, and for emphasizing just how rewarding it is to see clients make such profound changes in their lives through our program. Thanks you also for pointing out some characteristics that may be required for success at Brookhaven Retreat. Our company and our program might not be the right place for everyone, but for those like yourself that appreciate the rewards of this challenging work, there may be no other place quite as right.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun, Challenging, and Amazing company to work for!

Feb 12, 2015 - Front Office Manager in Seymour, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brookhaven Retreat is a great company to work for. It is the most rewarding career I could ever imagine, you get to witness and help guide women into a journey of recovery. The program is designed very good and upper management is great at listening to staff and making changes for the better. Brookhaven takes value in its staff and helps them grow as a person as well through continuing education trainings and an excellent benefits package, among many other things.

Cons

You must have patience and persistence to work in the mental health and substance abuse field.

1 person found this review helpful

Executive Director

Thank you for posting this review and sharing how rewarding it is to help our clients with their recovery. Your opinions and your hard work are appreciated.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Brookhaven Retreat is a wonderful company to work for!

Feb 4, 2015 - Housekeeper in Seymour, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brookhaven Retreat sits in a beautiful surrounding. I've been employed there for 5 years. Brookhaven Retreat is an excellent company to work for.The program Jacqueline has for the clients is phenomenal. Jacqueline puts the clients well being and safety first. She gives support to the clients and her staff. Jacqueline offers ongoing training to all staff to ensure they're updated in all areas.I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a career with a great company. It's a honor to be a part of Brookhaven Retreat.

Cons

Staff must have compassion, patience and be able to adapt to change. The clients needs varies from day to day.Our first priority is to meet our clients needs and give them our full support.

1 person found this review helpful

Executive Director

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and for your favorable comments. Your opinions and your hard work are appreciated.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best company to work for with a amazing Founder/Owner that truly cares about her staff and clients!!!!

Jan 9, 2015 - Housekeeping Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful facility and surroundings. All staff are very compassionate and works well as a team. The Founder/Owner Jacqueline Dawes put 100% into this amazing program. She ensures the staff is trained on the highest level. Jacqueline goes above and beyond for her staff and clients. When a client completes the Program, it leaves you in "AWE'.... The Program Jacqueline has is phenomenal! Jacqueline listens to her staffs ideas and looks for continuing improvement. Brookhaven Retreat is an excellent company and I'm very proud to have the opportunity to have work here 5 years. Jacqueline genuinely cares for her staff and clients. I would recommend anyone wanting a fulfilling career to apply at Brookhaven Retreat.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Executive Director

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for your favorable assessment of the company and its program. We are glad you find working with us rewarding and grateful that you have made Brookhaven Retreat your workplace for more than five years. It is our dedicated staff such as yourself that makes it possible to continue helping people rebuild their lives.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews