- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Newark, NJ
- - East Rutherford, NJ
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - New York, NY
- - Fair Lawn, NJ
- - Uniondale, NY
- - New York State
Found 45 of over 68 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Gender
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brooklyn Nets and is not affected by filters.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 3, 2021 - Equipment Staff in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great staff and management, always go out of their way to make sure you're doing good and getting your work done the correct way.
Commute can sometimes be long. Whether it's commuting to the Barclay's Center or NYCB for the G-League team.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is an exciting place to work. Ownership and new management are consideration, and so are the people working around them.
The hours can be long, but I'm OK with that if we win a championship!
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Many talented and friendly colleagues -Big snack bar, free lunches, happy hours, in-office barista -Ticket comps and discounts for Nets games and concerts
-The work never stopped, even during the "slow" months - emails, messages and requests flying at all hours of the day, night and week -Burdensome office politics and constant organizational upheaval -Crippling micromanagement from ownership and executives -Too much investment in glamor projects and not nearly enough in resources for the rank-and-file
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Time off Paid vacation is good
The traffics getting to the stadium
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Can be a great place and great people. But some will take you down if they don’t like you or you do better than them at their job.
Everyone out for themselves when they calm it’s a family place
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 16, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and great company culture
Money was not very good
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 18, 2021 - VIP Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great teammates/life long friends Work hard & play hard
No help from management On your own
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 19, 2021 - Executive Assistant in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Collaborative environment, supportive leadership, great benefits.
Nothing comes to mind right now!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 11, 2021 - Street Team in Brooklyn, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You're connected to an organization.
Low pay, low hours, not many opportunities to stand out
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 10, 2021 - Sales in Brooklyn, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Going to games for free
Horrible senior management - a ‘boys club’ and they help the sales reps they like and bully the others. I have never seen so many bullies before and honestly it’s appalling how they treat the employees outside of their ‘boys club’- it’s so sad because of these actions they are missing out on great talent and people that can actual bring in more sales (oh let’s not forget they toss leads to those guys in their ‘boys club’ — unfair much ...!)Continue reading
Brooklyn Nets Reviews FAQs
Brooklyn Nets has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Brooklyn Nets to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
46% of Brooklyn Nets employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brooklyn Nets 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.