Brooksource "opportunity for growth" Reviews | Glassdoor

Brooksource Employee Reviews about "opportunity for growth"

Updated Jan 8, 2020

4.2
Brooksource CEO Ryan Hasbrook (no image)
Ryan Hasbrook
Pros
Cons
  • "Staffing industry is challenging(in 30 reviews)

• "Industry (can have its ups and downs, need to be resilient otherwise you will for sure burn out)(in 25 reviews)

Reviews about "opportunity for growth"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review

"Amazing Culture and Growth Opportunities!"

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have never had a moment where I dreaded work, because I sit alongside some of the most passionate, driven, caring leaders I've ever met. I am not only known in this company, but cared for. Everyone keeps me accountable personally and professionally every day, and wants me to be my best self. Every day, every obstacle or challenge that comes our way, this company tackles it with innovative yet fun processes and are truly there to support you. I never feel like I'm a lone wolf; I always feel accepted and apart of the team. The growth opportunities are numerous and aren't limited to anything except your creativity and goals. I couldn't be more grateful to work for Eight Eleven Group!

Cons

If someone isn't used to working hard for commission, it can be tough in the beginning, but there are so many layers of support!

Brooksource2019-09-06
  2. "Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working at Brooksource for almost 5 years now and I've got nothing but good things to say! The culture/environment is second to none and the opportunity for growth is there from day one. What you put in is truly what get out of it, and the sky is the limit in terms of how successful you can be as a recruiter or AE. Everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed and is there to support you every second of the way!

Cons

The staffing industry in general can just sometimes be unforgiving. As long as you have a good amount of grit and mental toughness, there's no reason it should inhibit your ability to still be successful in this field.

Brooksource2020-01-08

"Unmatched Culture + Lucrative Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Amazing culture (get to work with your best friends every day) - Challenging work (job isn't easy but it's very rewarding and collaborative) - Compensation (base salary is small but un-capped commission can become HUGE very quickly if you're a hard worker) - Flexibility (very understanding of work/life balance and you can have quite a bit of autonomy over your schedule) - Growth Opportunities (if you work hard there are great opportunities to move into management/other promotions very quickly)

Cons

- Industry (can have its ups and downs, need to be resilient otherwise you will for sure burn out) - Very young (all but one person in the Denver office is under 30 years old...enough said) - Benefits (outside of uncapped commission, the rest of the company benefits aren't great, but they've said that this will change over the next few years as the company grows)

Brooksource2019-10-30

"Excellent place to call home"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Brooksource full-time

Pros

Great long term growth opportunities, and a very welcoming work environment. The commission plus base salary structure is great for this industry, and there are many fun office activities to break up the weeks and keep things fun.

Cons

Staffing can be a stressful industry dealing with people

Brooksource2019-10-07
  5. "Unlimited Opportunities"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This truly is a place that listens and values all employees insight, regardless of tenure, and helps you reach the career goals you put in place. I couldn't be more thankful that I have been able to grow my career with so many supportive, caring, hard working individuals that inspire me to be better every day. I've been here for 4 years, and the amount of new positions and growth opportunities created in that short time frame is remarkable - and it's not stopping!

Cons

If you are looking for just an 8-5pm job, this isn't that! This business is centered around people, so you've got to be flexible and put the time in that's necessary!

Brooksource2019-07-23
  6. "Awesome job right out of college"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Collaborative environment -Great leadership! -Company outings and happy hours -Leaders that care about your career growth -True team environment -Ability to make a lot of money if you work hard -Great work life balance -You can get some awesome front-facing client experience -Lots of growth opportunities -Work hard play hard -Make a lot of great friends

Cons

The staffing industry in general can be rough

Brooksource2019-06-18

"BEST Staffing company to work for!"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Brooksource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture, opportunity for growth and talented leaders

Cons

Volatile industry, need to be able to ride the highs and lows well

Brooksource2019-04-15

"Challenging & Rewarding Company With Unparalleled Core Values and a Passion For Their Partnerships"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Brooksource has one of the most comprehensive training programs in our industry. They use a high level of industry knowledge, to make all employees feel comfortable in regards to sales & partnership management, consulting & managing projects, and knowledge on industry specific verticals. In addition, Brooksource's continuing education programs and long-term supplemental training keeps you striving to want to learn more and continue to grow your knowledge base. - There are multiple layers of support, locally, regionally, nationally, and across multiple verticals and markets. - The culture here is far and above the best I've seen and here is why. Everyone truly is treated like family and you develop great friendships from that while every employee is also very diligent in their work. We all continue to push ourselves to not only be better in our career's but also to be the best colleague and partner for our clients. - Opportunity for growth is a large part of why I made the decision to work for Brooksource. Not only growth and mobility from a career perspective but also growth from a personal perspective. Brooksource continues to challenge me and I feel as if I'm growing and learning every day I'm here. - All layers of our management from our President to our Market Directors allow us to be innovative and push new ideas. There isn't a day that goes by where I feel like I can't discuss any one of my idea's with senior leadership. - Day in and day out you can see the passion, determination, & diligence from all employees across the board. Everyone is striving, as a team, to achieve our goals and the feeling of accomplishment & inclusion that comes with that is indescribable. - The 6 word's that not only describe Brooksource but are at the heart of everything they do as a Company: Family, Opportunity, Innovation, Passion, Grit, & Service

Cons

- Like most careers in an industry that is ever changing, there are a lot of challenges. To be successful you have to think on your feet and be able to handle a plethora of different situations. The training is in place to prepare everyone for this but ultimately it falls on the employee to retain and utilize the information correctly. - There is a high level of knowledge retention that is required, especially when focusing on specific industries, i.e. Banking, Retail, Life Sciences, Healthcare. Again, preparation is there but as an employee you need to stay fresh in industry trends. - As in most careers there are always highs and lows- sometimes those highs feel very high and the lows very low. This career path requires the grit and determination to power through the lows and to not get caught up in the highs. With the culture and team feeling in all of our markets, it can make it much more bearable to work through the low's and much more enjoyable to celebrate the highs. - This company is very cross functional and very idea sharing centric- if you work better as in individual setting it could be a bit of a shock at first. But if you enjoy challenging yourself to make a transition into a team-oriented mindset this is a great company to do that in.

Brooksource2019-03-04

"Amazing company with endless opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Brooksource has an awesome culture that feels like family and is very collaborative. There is so much opportunity for growth within the company. The work is very goals driven and there is a lot of support to help you hit these goals. The company cares about you on both a professional and personal level.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time

Brooksource2019-01-16
  10. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Brooksource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredible culture and corporate values. The company is built on a foundation where all promotions are made from within the organization, so they truly invest and care for every, single employee. There's an unlimited opportunity for growth and as the company continues to expand as an industry leader, the number of leadership opportunities grows as well. The open work environment and dynamic company culture not only makes for a fun and exciting place to work, but encourages open collaboration and allows each employee to personalize their own brand. Great work life balance and environment where employees genuinely look forward to coming into work every day. The company is made up of a family of hardworking, motivated, collaborative and goal oriented individuals who enjoy celebrating the successes of themselves and those around them.

Cons

This isn't a typical 9-5. You have the opportunity to network with your consultants and clients, build relationships and grow your business, so those willing to put in the work will see the success and growth.

Brooksource2017-12-18