Found 523 of over 664 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "management is autocratic" (in 13 reviews)
- "We have the same job title, but different managers" (in 8 reviews)
- "Some lack of career progression" (in 7 reviews)
- "Work/life balances is the biggest downside and is addressed by senior management in every review." (in 4 reviews)
- "Would be nice to have more flexible time." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brown-Forman and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Current Corporate EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLouisville, KY
I'm proud to work for Brown-Forman because I know I'm valued as an employee and more so, a person. Brands like Jack Daniel's, Gin Mare and Woodford Reserve make it a fun ompany to work for each day. Pay and benefits are competitive including a pension, product promotion and unlimited vacation. D&I isn't just a phrase at Brown-Forman and I see and feel it in the programs we offer and the work we do in and outside of the organization.
If you're looking to be promoted very quickly, that may not happen at Brown-Forman. It definitely can, but with long tenure (employees are happy to stay!) it may feel like you aren't moving up quickly. I've found there are many opportunities to have stretch assignments or connect with different teams to do work outside of your day job to grow.
Brown-Forman Reviews FAQs
Brown-Forman has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 664 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Brown-Forman to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
78% of Brown-Forman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brown-Forman 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.