Found 111 of over 115 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You will work with some awesome people within a supportive environment" (in 6 reviews)
- "Monthly Town Hall meetings with senior leadership to keep everyone updated on company performance and change." (in 5 reviews)
- "everyone is happy all day" (in 4 reviews)
- "There are tons of activities for the staff and the CEO and COO make you feel like part of the family." (in 4 reviews)
- "Easy parking and free coffee" (in 3 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 8 reviews)
- "There was one great supervisor, who genuinely cared about us client advocates." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay is low and HR does not have the open door policy they claim to have in the employee handbook." (in 5 reviews)
- "The longer it takes to get you awarded, the higher the past due benefits are..." (in 5 reviews)
- "There’s also huge favoritism, some employees can take vacations and don't have to make up their work for no viable reason." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brown & Brown Absence Services Group and is not affected by filters.
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Apr 6, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWakefield, MA
The company helps those on disability, which makes my work feel like I make a difference. The culture is also exactly what they advertise, meaning even leadership comes through with diversity, inclusion, compliments, celebration, etc. It's a great company to work for! Also, the benefit plan is a cheap $500 deductible and employees can buy into stock.
Sometimes the work can be hard, but that is from external reasons such as the emotional toll disability can take on the clients we help. It takes a confident professional to feel the value in the work we do, no matter how difficult it may appear at times.
- 1.0May 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsWakefield, MA
Great co-workers. Not much else
Worked in Wakefield for years. Was told that they would look into creating a senior rep position. It never happened but was expected to train new and existing teammates. Also to solve complex issues that would come all while having the same tittle and pay as everyone in the company. The focus on mental health is nonexistent. If you have a family problem that arises don’t expect help or flexibility with hours to take care of a loved one or your own wellbeing.4
Brown & Brown Absence Services Group Reviews FAQs
Brown & Brown Absence Services Group has an overall rating of 2.5 out of 5, based on over 115 reviews left anonymously by employees. 34% of employees would recommend working at Brown & Brown Absence Services Group to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
34% of Brown & Brown Absence Services Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brown & Brown Absence Services Group 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.3 for career opportunities.