Browz Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"So far, so good!"

Current Employee - Professional Services Manager in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Professional Services Manager in Draper, UT

I have been working at Browz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

• Great environment
    • Awesome workplace culture
    • Decent insurance (high deductible but company provides HSA benefits card to offset costs)
    • Laid back but professional
    • Flexible work schedule
    • Growth potential due to bustling business growth
    • Independent work environment/no micromanagement
    • Good 401(k) matching program

Cons

• No educational benefits/tuition reimbursement
    • Legacy programs (but slowly migrating towards newer products & newer user-friendly software & processes)

Advice to Management

Add education benefits!

2. "Reviewer"

I worked at Browz full-time

Pros

employment, if you like working at a crappy place, this is the place for you

Cons

benefits are terrible, bad management.

3. "Feedback"

I worked at Browz full-time

Pros

constantly growing. there are always new clients being onboarded

Cons

staffing does not keep up with growth, consequently the staff is constantly overworked.

Advice to Management

put serious though into turnover from this last 7 months. Staff a head of projected goals rather than always playing catch-up. Listen to what the team says when they say what is and isn't a reasonable amount of work.

Aug 17, 2017 – VP Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. While we are very proud of the many positive reviews we receive, the information you shared is extremely valuable as management strives to maintain a great work... More

4. "Awesome Atmosphere"

Pros

The people here are great and very knowledgeable. Everyone works hard to welcome new employees and create a true team environment. Employees work hard to provide great service.

Cons

Training can be tough if you're new to the industry. There is a lot of information to take in and get right.

Aug 17, 2017 – VP Marketing

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your employment at BROWZ. We agree, our co-workers are the best in the industry!!

"Software Developer Review"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Draper, UT

I have been working at Browz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really easy going and works with different schedules
    Great people and excellent management
    Great product that inspires people to be safe

Cons

Lots of legacy tools to use, so not a lot of chances to write new software
    Their benefits are pretty meh

"SCA for BROWZ"

Former Employee - Supplier Compliance Agent in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Supplier Compliance Agent in Draper, UT

I worked at Browz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great teamwork, loved the management and the job was challenging, but exciting!! I loved my time with BROWZ!!

Cons

The only downside was the fact they let me go for a simple mistake which I tried, unsuccessfully to explain my side. I still hold them in high regard, just wish I was still with them!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, listen to ideas from employees and keep the business growing! It is a great company with an amazing system; way to go!!!

"There's potential, but not yet achieving it..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Browz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In a growing industry, so there seems to be lots of opportunity to learn. Good office location and facility so can attract people all over SLC and Provo.

Cons

We're behind competition in market share, and it's tiresome to be in 3rd or 4th place year after year. Compensation is average, could be better. We're trying hard, but hard not to be drawn to Domo, IS.com, etc.

Advice to Management

Management seems too focused on what competition is doing and thinking they're out to get us instead of just trying to build an awesome company.

8. "Serious Growth Mode"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at Browz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Wow, things are moving fast. It's great to be a part of an organization with so much international success. BROWZ continues to add huge, global brands to their client list. Elaine Beitler is an exceptional leader who empowers the company and every individual employee to succeed. Under her direction, BROWZ has become the clear leader in the area of contractor qualification and management. New products and solutions are constantly being rolled out to address the markets needs.

In the last year BROWZ has won a number of awards including, Top 50 Providers to Watch (Spend Matters), Best Mobile App, 2015 Mobby Awards, and has been featured in CIO Review. Most recently BROWZ was selected as a member of The Campbell Institute.

BROWZ is a great career choice for anyone interested in joining a fast growing global organization with room to grow.

Cons

If you're new to the industry, there can be a steep learning curve.

Advice to Management

Love the energy and excitement that grows from this culture!

"Good place for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

There is a large amount of growth currently happening at BROWZ, which makes every job description well-rounded. There are many opportunities for growth and to become involved in numerous projects. Everyone is willing to help to get the job done and there is a great sense of teamwork to help this company grow.

Cons

No 401(k) company match, that would be nice.

Nov 30, 2015 – VP Marketing

BROWZ management is committed to the needs of our employees, earlier this year BROWZ announced that a company match is now in place. Please see your human resource specialist for details and thanks... More

"Great company"

Pros

If you are willing to work hard, you’ll find a good home here. It’s true that there is a negative outlook in some areas of the company, I’ve noticed that those who struggle with the company the most, struggle in life the most. Positive attitude goes a long way for developing a culture of change and progression. I am happy to work for BROWZ and feel like it’s a positive experience for me. I feel like they genuinely care about me. I work to be sincere with those whom I work for, and in that, I’ve developed a great working relationship with every manager I’ve worked for at BROWZ.

Cons

There are individuals who are more content to complain than progress forward in life, this is the case at BROWZ and the case everywhere in life. I would love to see more personal and professional development in all departments. Because the company is growing so quickly, there is some trial and error with new processes, this is a good problem to have, definitely keeps it interesting.

Advice to Management

Look for opportunities to build the employees. Some departments are better about this than others. I’d like to see some personal development endorsed at a company level, rather than departmentally. I also think some of the lower management team would do well to have some training about how to be leaders and motivators.

May 26, 2015 – VP Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. As part of our commitment to our employees and in order to support our international expansion, management consistently discusses ways to create... More