- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 19, 2016 - Graphic Design Intern in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The idea of their product goes beyond just a shoe line, but centered around the art culture and creating lasting relationships. The people are friendly, outgoing, and even though I was just an intern, all of them made the effort to get to know me and what I do. They hold a lot of cool / fun events centered around art and artists like gallery exhibitions and art battles! As for their brand identity, even though they are an up and coming company, they have everything pretty ironed out.
The hours were hard because I sat in front of a computer all day (but hey, that's what designers do!) but honestly, it was such an overall good experience and I have absolutely nothing bad to say.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 9, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The discounts on the shoes - First look at the designs in store - Very chill atmosphere - Customers are nice and easy to talk to if they are willing to talk
- Not a lot of inventory - Slow at times - Small group of employees, so you tend to work alone at times - Not a lot of things to do in store, so bring something to keep you busy
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 22, 2015 - Graphic Designer in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A fast-paced work environment constantly changing and improving. A well manicured team culture and office environment. A great mission and company as a whole.
The start-up life requires a lot of hours and challenging work, but if that's your thing then this is a great place to work.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 2, 2017 - Marketing in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, love the atmosphere, was fun to come at work!
Still in its start up phase, a lot of miscommunication and figuring things outContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 19, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The shoes are great. Much of the focus of the brand is based on the artists. There seems to be a very tight culture between the people working there.
There was very minimal orientation which led to not knowing 90% of the team. The environment was isolating to someone woking part time.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 29, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My immediate supervisor was amazing and really supportive. I believed in the brand and liked the shoes. Most people in the office are friendly.
The CEO and upper management know nothing about fashion or how the industry works. They made serious business mistakes that led to a lot of team members being laid off.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 6, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The majority of the team (or what's left of it) is great to work with and extremely smart.
The members in leadership couldn't decide on a direction and wouldn't trust the work of their team. That lead to hiring outside help and a group of people getting let go, which could very well happen again.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 25, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun people, fun events, cool mission if the management could actually stand by it instead of swaying to the wind of whatever is popular.
A few duds on the management team, casual sexism wherein the rules apply differently to people who possess a Y chromosome.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 24, 2017 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun culture and great people
Not great for career development, pay wasn't good, still in 'startup phase' where they ask a lot and don't give much in return.
- Former Employee★★★★★May 30, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun Brand, great company culture
Sales were dropping tremendously and so was the team before the Threadless acquisition.