Buckeye Promotions Group Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2017

Found 33 of over 36 reviews

3.4
Buckeye Promotions Group President Kai Petrich (no image)
Kai Petrich
  1. 5.0

Current

Sep 28, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture. The executive staff fully support the mission and vision of the organization. In addition staff are positively supported publicly and regularly.

Cons

Culture. As the service center is union and a strong precense, there is also a culture of minimal efficiency and enabling bad habits.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Tools for success

Aug 17, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

To share some of the best reasons to work at buckeye promotions group would be to share my experiences and the people I experienced them with. Each and every day I walk into an environment where not only am I genuinely interested in each and every persons day but they are equally interested in mine.

Cons

The downside of working at buckeye promotions group is that i don't work hard enough. Any time I see someone struggling it's because I haven't been performing to the best of my ability. I take that responsibility because I know I'm growing each and every day to make the amount of hard days for other people a lesser number.

Owner

Thanks a lot for taking your time to review us. We are excited every time we can create the positive environment to allow our employees to grow and succeed. We are glad to see that your hard work has lead to success here with us!

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

Something wasn't right in the buttermilk...

Dec 11, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros of this company is evident when you walk in the doors - everyone is there for one reason and one reason only: work. Everyone is working hard but having fun along the way.

Cons

The cons of this company are the hours, lack of communication, and lack of honesty. The job I applied for was not the job I was hired for and didn't even know until my third interview. It was completely disgusting to think of the time I wasted for a position I thought I was interviewing for. When inquiring about my position, I couldn't get a straight answer. No matter the position you apply for, you WILL be doing DOOR TO DOOR sales. On top of this, you will NOT be paid a dime for any work you do - it is completely commission based. No matter the weather situation, you will be knocking on doors.

7 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunity

Oct 27, 2014 - Corporate Trainer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

this is a highly energetic and friendly company. for those looking for a company were they just need an opportunity to shine this is perfect. they definitely give you the opportunity if you cant do it that's your problem don't blame the system it obviously works. Even though I couldn't successfully complete the program I appreciate the opportunity. The Boss well do everything in his power to help you succeed just don't be afraid to speak up

Cons

pure commission a small base pay would be highly appreciated downtown parking can be difficult this kind of job takes a hundred percent. If you have tons of distractions in life I bet McDonalds is hiring

Owner

Thank you so much for your input! We work very hard to make sure people are always improving, though not always perfect we strive for the best always. We'll take note of your other comments as well - an "outside" perspective is always helpful!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High energy environment that focuses on positivity

Dec 21, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working here full-time for the past 4 months and have never experienced opportunity and growth in a workplace environment like I have here. Everyone works together to help each other grow and develop into true leaders with an entrepreneurial-based mindset. Hard work pays off here, and I can truly say that what you get out of the job is proportionate to what you put into it.

Cons

This career is a 100% attitude controlled environment, so as long as you can maintain a positive mental attitude and maintain a strong work ethic, there will be no cons. Whether you succeed or fail is purely up to you.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Learned a lot and grew as a person.

Apr 24, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

It taught me so much about business and entrepreneurship and greatly grew my personal development by leaps and bounds. The management is amazing and has a phenomenal vision for the company.

Cons

The only downside I can see is momentary lacks of structure and an inability to make critical decisions when necessary i.e. pruning the plant for the growth desired.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Super Energetic Atmosphere

May 23, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working in a highly energetic, team oriented environment. The knowledge you learn with this company is life changing in an individuals development. Personal development enhances on a daily basis and everyone is very driven to achieve high personal success.

Cons

The only negative with working for this company is the high demand to be the best you can be. There is an expectation to perform to the best of your ability and to continuously improve on a daily basis. To be honest, this is not a negative, but most people do not like to be coached to be a true entrepreneur.

8. 4.0

A thank you to a mentor

Mar 11, 2015 - Director in Springdale, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recently was promoted into management and this office was part of the network of mentors and advisers used to assist me with that promotion. I was taught very quickly what it would take to run an office, and in a large competitive market at that. I loved the fact that nothing was based on seniority only on the merit that if i could do it then I was constantly pushed to the next step.

Cons

This employer holds high standards for their employees, and there are no exceptions to those standards.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  9. 5.0

BPG

Aug 18, 2015 - Sales Representative, in Gahanna, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at this company .. we are always learning so much and always working to improve ourselves and the others around us .. I really enjoy being able to work on myself everyday and seeing others doing the same :) it is seriously the best job in the world !!!

Cons

U think the only con is that sometimes I don't work to my full potential .. but when I do its super great !!!

Owner

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so happy you are getting the most out of your time working here with us, and can't wait to see what you do with your time working here!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and solid work environment make Buckeye a true place to grow and succeed!

May 25, 2014 - Corporate Trainer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Buckeye looks for hard workers with positive attitudes and the desire to learn. This creates solid teamwork and a positive environment to grow. The main focus is personal growth and developing into a strong leader. The people are all fun, they work harder than anyone I know, and everyone challenges each other to do better and keep improving!

Cons

The program is designed to be challenging to weed out the people who are not truly hard workers and very positive people.

2 people found this review helpful