Bulldog Security Services Reviews
59% would recommend to a friend
(163 total reviews)
66% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Paul is an amazing manager and makes sure the entire team has all the tool ans support needed for success." (in 14 reviews)
- "Pay is great I make a little more then $5k a month and only work about 36 hrs a week." (in 12 reviews)
- "Management is amazing." (in 11 reviews)
- "Also provides you with great training that actually helps you in becoming successful within the company." (in 10 reviews)
- "Good money and room for growth" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bulldog Security Services and is not affected by filters.
Found 163 of over 169 reviews
Updated Nov 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 30, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer EmployeeOrlando, FL
Will did helped me along my training and he was extraordinary on the way he teaches and helps the company. You can make a lot of money by investing your time (which I was doing already by working at target and making not enough money)
There’s no base, only commission
- 1.0Nov 7, 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Just have to make calls the training is awesome, everything after that goes downhill
Hours always changing, management is stressful to deal with, they are nice in beginning then they switch and start being 2 faced. Favoritism shows, and management says they’re there to help yet get stressed out and snappy each time you have a question. Building has no security for personnel staying late they think locking a door will help. Divide the 500 /8 hrs you’re basically getting paid $11-$12 and hr after tax. Even people who are there for a long time and were once super stars struggle making sales. High turnover.
- 2.0May 10, 2023Field Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
Friendly staff and will help improve your people skills
You will hear a lot of no. $ 5,000 is not realistic for new hires. You will probably lose money in first 2 weeks if you don't make a single sale. Management Is too busy to teach you the right things you need to know to actually make money.1
- 4.0May 27, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
The environment is great, surrounded by people that what you to succeed
Can’t clock out and leave the job at the door
- 1.0May 5, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
I cannot think of one Pro
Sub-par training for a few days (a couple of powerpoints + a few packets that they give you); then they throw you out to door-knock (with your own vehicle, gas, etc.). When you make a sale, they'll try to find ways to not pay you. Complete joke of a company.
- 4.0Jan 22, 2023Relocation ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
Fair pay. Great education on sales especially if you meet Brandon. The veterans are nice and helpful. Brand new company lots of opportunity with a lower standard than most adt dealerships. Very diverse they have no prejudice while hiring.
Not really a con of working here but you need to have money for gas and basic needs for about two weeks if you aren’t good at sales already. If you’re brand new to sales then you need enough money for a month. But that’s standard in most jobs anyways.
Bulldog Security Services Reviews FAQs
Bulldog Security Services has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 169 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Bulldog Security Services to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
59% of Bulldog Security Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bulldog Security Services 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.