KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.7
Bullhorn Founder and CEO Art Papas
Art Papas

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is great and something that the company prides itself on is the way employees are treated.(in 80 reviews)
  • "The people really are great.(in 41 reviews)
  • "I love having unlimited PTO and our benefits are great.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Bullhorn has great leadership and quite a strong strategy for the future.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO but I am also putting that in the Cons and will explain down there(in 20 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bullhorn and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Best job I've ever had

May 17, 2022 - Software Engineer -2 in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO Great management Challenging work Room for growth

Cons

I'm far away from my team/offices so I sometimes feel like I miss out on some of the team building

Bullhorn Response

Love to see this is the best job you've ever had! Please reach out if you have any suggestions on how to feel more engaged with the team - we are always open to recommendations or suggestions from our employees! - Kelley Morse, SVP, HR

2. 5.0

Great company

Jul 28, 2022 - Technical Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of growth and upward mobility as well as a great culture. True unlimited PTO.

Cons

Not many. Company's pay rate seems to be a bit below market average in some areas.

Bullhorn Response

Glad to hear you love working with us and that you feel you are able to take advantage of our unlimited PTO!

3. 3.0

Could be better

Jul 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- supportive management - great benefits package options - job security

Cons

- below average salary - constant acquisitions make collaboration disjointed and confusing - company says a lot about "caring for employees" but not enough to actually keep salaries at market rate, annual raise isn't even enough to keep up with inflation and just getting told at every town hall for the past year "we're watching it" with no actual justification of what's being watched or any steps being taken

3 people found this review helpful

Bullhorn Response

Thanks for taking a few minutes to share your feedback. I can assure you that we very much care about our employees - as a leadership team, we spend a significant amount of time tracking employee engagement, listening to concerns, taking in feedback and making changes to ensure that this is a really special place for people to have a career. Our strong annual engagement scores and eNPS scores are indicative of that work. As it comes to compensation, we've announced some big changes/investments to comp at the end of last year, and to this most recent merit increase cycle in Q1. We are, like many other companies, keeping a very close eye on the current market conditions. We may not have an announcement every town hall or be able to share everything we are doing in this area, but we are watching these complex market conditions. For concerns about your particular compensation, I'd be more than happy to chat confidentially with you about those concerns, so please reach out. Your manager or functional VP are other great resources as well! - Kelley Morse, SVP, HR

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Headline

Jul 7, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for me most of the time

Cons

Sometimes can be a hard job

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

1 year in, 1 promotion, mentorship, loving every minute!

Jun 28, 2022 - Lead, Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

-you can grow quickly here - promotions happen every year and there are no rules around when you can get promoted. In 2022 - 300+ internal employees got promoted (I got my promotion in 10 short months). -Unlimited PTO - the higher ups actually urge you to take PTO. Very easy to take off work here. - GREAT benefits. I pay $36/paycheck for the mid level medical coverage - my ambulance and hospital stay were 100% free - I was really surprised. - interview processes are fast tracked. - mentorship program is amazing!! I have had the opportunity to grow so much over the past year. - Strategic - highly collaborative teams, you definitely get your voice heard in strategy sessions. -100% remote! Every single position has the opportunity to be remote if they want to.

Cons

- I have yet to find anything

1 person found this review helpful

Bullhorn Response

Appreciate your detailed review! Keep up the energy and the good work!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Reputable company but bad sales culture

Jul 14, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, PTO, working for a growing company, learned sales skills

Cons

Sales culture was like being back in high school. Not a lot of support from management. Too much pressure to go out drinking after work

Bullhorn Response

We appreciate your advice to management, and we embarked on an operating shift 15 months ago. We're now hiring much more diverse candidates all across the country, with an eye to having successful BDRs move into regional-based roles as their careers progress. This remote shift has been really great for our BDRs and their career paths. - Gordon Burnes, CMO

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company with amazing culture and top-tier leadership

Jun 24, 2022 - Director of Product Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bullhorn is an inspirational place to work. The products are amazing, the people are smart and dedicated, and the opportunities to grow and advance your career are limitless. One of the very few companies that I've worked for that really commits to supporting and growing its employees as a top priority.

Cons

None that I've found yet

1 person found this review helpful

Bullhorn Response

Appreciate this feedback! Employee growth is one of our TOP people priorities, so glad to see it's working for you!!! -Kelley Morse, SVP, HR

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Jun 12, 2022 - Enterprise Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO Great Management Always feel like I am heard here

Cons

Pay isn’t competitive when compared against other leading competitors in the industry.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good! But needs a competitive base

Jun 17, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, room to grow, management does what they can to help you be successful, flexible work life

Cons

Low pay, difficult to get commission. Get commission every 3 months. For how big and profitable the company is they could definitely be more competitive on base.

10. 5.0

Great Place to work

May 27, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited Vacation time. Remote work. Understanding management, Competitive pay ,

Cons

I really like it here!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 459 Reviews

Bullhorn Reviews FAQs

Bullhorn has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 487 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Bullhorn to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bullhorn employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bullhorn. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

94% of Bullhorn employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bullhorn 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bullhorn to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Bullhorn Job Seekers