KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 382 of over 404 reviews

4.4
Bullhorn Founder & CEO Art Papas
Art Papas
Pros
  • "Good pay, great culture and colleagues(in 26 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO: As long as your meeting your metrics, you can really use this benefit(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bullhorn has been acquiring companies like crazy, so if you're afraid of change and working in a fast-paced environment, it's not the company for you(in 22 reviews)

• "Some growing pains when it comes to inter-departmental work(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bullhorn and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great culture and people

Jul 13, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Market leader - Great people - Managers care about their team members and their career development

Cons

- Constantly innovating and companies so there's always new tech to learn (could be a pro too) - Don't pay great for entry level and mid level employees, but great place to start your career in tech

Bullhorn Response

Thanks so much for sharing your perspective! We take pride in the multitude of paths an employee can take on their career journey here - the opportunities for growth and development are open! Love that you are enjoying your time - feel free to reach out to myself or any of the HRBPs if you want to chat! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Your experience will vary dramatically

Jul 17, 2021 - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Transparent and honest leadership at the top levels - Certain managers are receptive to feedback - Office and building perks, while not Google-level, are pretty good - Some teams work great with good managers. I was not on the those teams but I can attest that pockets of this company operate well.

Cons

- Workload is at time overwhelming. 80 hour weeks were not uncommon. No OT, either, so I was not compensated for the extra work. Sometimes it was expected to pull a 60 hour week and any attempt to implement strategies to lessen the load were waved off as complaining. - The tech stack is at least a decade behind current industry practices - Middle management often focuses on metrics over employee satisfaction - Work/life balance is nonexistent. Don't be surprised if you're pulled into something on a Saturday morning or a Sunday afternoon - You will be underpaid. I did some research after the fact and given my experience level and role I should have been paid almost $30K - $40K higher. - DE&I efforts are a lot of talk and no action. There is little to no diversity in the tech orgs and colloquially I've heard a lot of women complain about the behavior of other employees.

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 12, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and great leadership, especially in the Sales Org Industry leader and constantly innovating Good culture

Cons

Not much to say here at all

Bullhorn Response

Thanks so much for your perspective - I'm happy to hear you're loving it at Bullhorn! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering.

4. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, career advancement capabilities and opportunities to continue to learn

Cons

no cons that I can think of

5. 5.0

Amazing Company

Jul 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, co-workers, and supportive leadership.

Cons

There are not any that come to mind

Bullhorn Response

Thanks so much for taking some time to share your feedback and happy to see that our culture really resonates with you! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 29, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Super helpful and friendly colleagues - Opportunities to move around the company and grow - Company really cares about it's employees and their well-being - Overall positive culture to work in

Cons

- Management fixated on timesheets and hours forecasting - Customer success and experience is talked about a lot but needs more focus

Bullhorn Response

Hi - Appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback here. We are always trying to continuously improve how we operate, and insight from our employees is helpful in that evolution. I'd encourage you to chat with your leadership teams on your thoughts on how that can improve. I'm happy to chat confidentially as well! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company!

Jun 25, 2021 - Enterprise Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the PTO benefit, also very good culture and work life balance

Cons

none that I can think of right now!

Bullhorn Response

Thanks for taking a few minutes to share! -Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering

8. 5.0

Great company, fast pace

Jun 4, 2021 - Trainer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bullhorn has an inviting culture. Even working remote, they build a community you can be as active or as passive as you want to be. The more active you are, the more you get out of it.

Cons

The pace is fast. Be prepared.

Bullhorn Response

LOVE this feedback! Thanks for sharing! My door is esp always open, so feel free to use it anytime! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & BPs

9. 5.0

NA

Jun 21, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not Applicable for the work in BH

Cons

Good experience to work in Bullhorn

Bullhorn Response

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to see you are loving our culture! - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partnering

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work

May 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and good pay. Management gets involved to ensure you have what’s needed to perform well. I really enjoy the challenges and how we overcome them together as a team. The amount of internal promotions are insane and you can basically switch your job to Anything you wish once you are in.

Cons

Annual bonus are a bit low compared to competitors however that con is outweighed by the many other benefits Bullhorn is ahead (such as covering nearly all the health cost).

Bullhorn Response

Thanks for your review! Happy to see you are enjoying your time here and see all the opportunities that exist for our employees to grow and develop! We routinely look at our total rewards package from a base, bonus, benefits, culture and development opportunities to ensure we have a very competitive offering holistically for our employees - we will continue to adapt based on the market and our employee feedback! We also cannot wait to see each other in person again soon! -Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & Business Partners

Viewing 1 - 10 of 382 Reviews