KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Bungee Reviews

Updated May 30, 2022

Found 25 of over 31 reviews

4.0
Bungee CEO Rajat Nigam (no image)
Rajat Nigam

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "Bad management.(in 3 reviews)
  • "This frustration boils down into an ever revolving door of leadership and employees, 'passionate' rants from management, and long work hours.(in 1 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Technology, High Pay

May 30, 2022 - Software Engineer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company pays well - Small company so more opportunities to highlights your skills and strengths - Going into deep understanding of Customer's market analysis and current trends -growth opportunities are several, future is secure

Cons

The reporting managers are given too much authority, power and they pretend to know how to manage others in team, they pretend in front of leaders and HR and Company owner, They only know to get work done, also they are not interested in anything, intelligence and technical ability is what they value, not don't value the person.

HR

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As we continue to grow, we are starting to invest in manager development and people managers who know and value each person's unique abilities. Our managers are working on a development plan to create an environment where each member has the space to contribute to the organization beyond their technical abilities. Bungee Tech values having a team that is diverse in skills, strengths and backgrounds and how these differences help us thrive. We will reach out to the teams for more detailed feedback and an action plan over the next couple of months.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

May 24, 2022 - Software Development Engineer I in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will have the opportunity to learn lot of new technologies. Helping and strong Leadership team. Very good salary and perks. More visibility.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

HR

Thank you for your feedback. It is truly valuable for us to know what we are doing has a positive impact on our team.

3. 4.0

Company review

May 23, 2022 - Data Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is conducive to creating friends and mentors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on your interests - Our clients are top name brands and we are doing incredible things that impact the way business is done across the world. That's powerful! (and fun to be associated with)

Cons

- Company is startup base. While we grow, there are things that are evolving that come along with any growing company. It's important to not get hung up on what's wrong, but to focus on what is happing that is right and progress in actions that support that, with this growth opportunity to define the future and role you play in it.

4. 5.0

Work

May 23, 2022 - Software Development Engineer-1
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Good Work Culture, with good environment and good learning curve.

Cons

Going well as of now

HR

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We have a great team and that is the biggest contributor to the positive culture you all create every day. We will continue focusing on making more learning opportunities available and ensuring we create a more positive, fulfilling environment.

5. 5.0

My Bungee review

May 23, 2022 - Software Development Engineer I in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hey all!! Bungee is a great company where you can upskill your knowledge and take a step forward in all aspects of your work-life. Work culture, learning, team bonding everything is great. Happy to be working here.

Cons

No cons as of now.

6. 5.0

Great workplace- For learners

May 22, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer (SDE3) in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture - "Flat hierarchy" you can set up a meeting with anyone in the organization and present your idea or discuss your concern. Flexible - You can work from anywhere and at any time. Only expectation is right communication to the team Latest tech - You always work with latest technology. You not just work on latest tech, but will get chance to R&D on it.

Cons

Cons: I don't see any cons as of now. But a note to new joiners: Bungee is only for people - who wants to be in pinnacle of tech - who wants to explore, learn and expertise

7. 5.0

Promising Future

May 20, 2022 - Systems Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

High Salary, Benefits and Bonus able to spend time with family and go on vacation can always work remotely all the time Senior Staffs are very approachable and open about expectations Opportunity to talk to anyone and to work on projects with senior work experienced members, good HR team spirit and bonding time

Cons

- fast work culture, one after another work keeps coming - every morning meetings are very long and everyone keeps asking and talking and not explaining what item and what is happening - teams are all talking fast fast ( but all other assignment, work related stuffs are good and clear)

HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on what's working and where you would like us to change. We will work on altering our processes to make the best use of everyone's time. Thank you again for being authentic.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Levelled up my knowledge by working here in Bungee

May 19, 2022 - Junior Software Development Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surrounded with best people, Nice work Culture, Diversity, Great Incentives

Cons

sometimes there is high work load

HR

Thank you for highlighting the significance of working with and building a diverse culture, along with such a talented group of people. As we continue to hire aggressively over the next 3 months, you will see significant positive change in your work life. We are committed to bringing change to how we do life at Bungee. Thank you for being a part of the Bungee family.

9. 5.0

Good place to work

Mar 31, 2022 - Data Analyst in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bungee gives lots of flexibility to work. There are so many learning opportunities in this company Everybody is supportive here from the CEO to the peer group.

Cons

Every organization has cons, here also is the same but nothing is like that which I can highlight here as a con

HR

Thank you for being a part of Bungee Tech. We value your feedback, we will continue to work hard on making this a place for continued learning, growth and overall fulfillment. We would love to hear more on what we can change, to make life at Bungee truly meaningful.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible company and culture to work in

Mar 22, 2022 - VP Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Collaborative culture, top to bottom. Exciting solutions for our customers.

Cons

Every company has them I suppose. I have yet to find any here. Great place to work.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews

Bungee Reviews FAQs

Bungee has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Bungee to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bungee employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bungee. This rating has improved by 26% over the last 12 months.

75% of Bungee employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bungee 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bungee to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be workplace, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Bungee Job Seekers