What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The politics behind which employees get converted and which don't is handled in a very secretive matter and very little effort is done by management to 'educate' their contract employees about proper training." (in 8 reviews)
- "Bro culture is significant" (in 8 reviews)
- "We end up with people in Lead positions in charge of a team of 0 or 1." (in 6 reviews)
- "~Upper management is completely out of touch with the lower tier people in their departments, then feels qualified to make decisions on career affecting things such as layoffs and overtime seemingly without ever getting feedback from those supervising the employee and their team directly" (in 5 reviews)
- "Some managers are clearly unsuitable for their positions." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bungie and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 92 of over 131 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 11, 2023HR DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBellevue, WA
Compassionate leadership, smart people, progressive benefits, a focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity. Great team.
Still growing and learning how to be a public company. Need for change management and continue to inspire and retain folks. A lot of folks that are resistant to the change necessary to scale.
Bungie Reviews FAQs
Bungie has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 131 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Bungie to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
57% of Bungie employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bungie 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.