The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Bureau Veritas? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bureau Veritas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management is poor and does not communicate with company employees about business decisions and policy changes." (in 145 reviews)
- "Salary below industry standards for low and mid" (in 140 reviews)
- "Hard to move up and pay is low" (in 95 reviews)
- "No accountability with certain managers" (in 30 reviews)
- "No training structure and progression plan for young graduate engineers." (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bureau Veritas and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,958 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 22, 2023Lab AnalystFormer Employee
-Good opportunity to learn new skills -Opportunity for growth and advancement -Flexible work schedule -Friendly and helpful employees
-Unstructured training -Little consequences to mistakes or corrective actions not always being taken -Pay isn’t that great for the amount of work/stress
Bureau Veritas Reviews FAQs
Bureau Veritas has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 3,640 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Bureau Veritas to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
60% of Bureau Veritas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bureau Veritas 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.