The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Bureau Veritas? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bureau Veritas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management is poor and does not communicate with company employees about business decisions and policy changes." (in 144 reviews)
- "Salary below industry standards for low and mid" (in 142 reviews)
- "Hard to move up and pay is low" (in 95 reviews)
- "No accountability with certain managers" (in 32 reviews)
- "very repetitive work and long hours on your feet without moving much" (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bureau Veritas and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 233 of over 4K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 22, 2020Safety OfficerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Shift wise duty, cooperation depends upon your team and it's lead, Timely salary payment.
Mediator people are little bit head weighted but in every employment we have to manage things accordingly.