KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Amazing place to work.

Mar 17, 2021 - Research Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great opportunities for commissions. If you want to work hard the commissions are great. Good support for a work from home position.

Cons

None. If you work hard opportunities are there.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

robot work

Oct 21, 2021 - Research Director in Sanibel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote is a big plus and commission

Cons

work is not very engaging

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Mar 2, 2021 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro management Great compensation and commission package Friendly and helpful management Continual opportunity for advancement

Cons

This position allows me the freedom to work from home, but I think not being in a working environment can make you feel a bit distanced at times.

CEO

Thank you for your review, we're all excited for the pandemic to end so that we can get on with some group meetings! We have some great events planned to celebrate the end of the pandemic.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You can be your best if you want to be.

Jan 25, 2021 - Research Director in Caribbean Key, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an environment that really pushes you to become your best. It makes you want to succeed more. The training is extremely valuable.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but you got to keep up with a very high paced environment.

CEO

The environment is fast paced and demanding no doubt. You will find that after a year the position starts to get easier and you will reap the benefits of repeat business. Our veteran team doesn't need to put in nearly as much effort to get the same result as our newer team members. Thanks for being a valued member!

5. 5.0

Excellent Management, Culture and Opportunity

Jan 25, 2021 - Senior Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Management, Culture and Opportunity for those with vision, determination and a strong work ethic, which is aptly rewarded.

Cons

No cons to this job.

CEO

We very much appreciate your review. We work very hard at our culture and core values. You have management commitment to continue to work on it.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Do Not Interview with or Work with this company

Feb 25, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, the VP of Sales was very detailed and did his best to train... I guess that was the only pro.

Cons

The CEO is not doing well. He lies to get employees in. They are a failing business. They can only pay you 12 bucks per hour but will push you to work like they are are paying you a decent salary in a corporate setting. Essentially this is not a real business. Completely disrespectful CEO... Poor Communication and they will just throw you away with no respect for your life.. They have no money and no real value. Don't waste your time.

CEO

This staff was with us for under 2 weeks and was fired for workplace fraud in direct breach of our core values including "Integrity is paramount and we will never compromise it." Our magazine has been around for 10yrs and was named by Inc.com as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019. Britney, we're sorry things didn't work out. We wish you the best."

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic & Creative Company That Is Fun To Work For!

Mar 5, 2018 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am celebrating my 1 year work anniversary with Business View and I can honestly say that this has been a great journey from the start. There is a refreshing and unique corporate culture where core values that are not just buzzwords but actually put into practice and lived out corporately as a team.

Cons

You have to be organized, articulate, digital marketing savvy. We work on a lot of projects and tasks simultaneously and you have to be able to keep up in a fast-paced deadline oriented industry such as publishing. There is a learning curve being that it was a new indsutry for me but I have had great support and mentors.

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the great review. We will work with you to see your growth in the role continue. Lots of good things to come!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company!

Feb 20, 2018 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are quite a few pros about working with this company. I'd have to say the biggest one is the environment. It is the most positive working environment that I've ever worked within...EVER! I look forward to coming into work, and due to the structure of the pay plan, I dread having to leave for the day. The company is always upgrading the pay plan and the incentives in order to assist you in making more money. Not to mention the lounge, games, and café provided in order to keep you loose and happy throughout the day, without any micro-management pressure; I guess that's why everyone is self motivated and excels. As for the product and job. It's great working for a company, where the customers you speak with, have been waiting to speak with you. Another pro asset of the company

Cons

I guess if I had state a con, it would be that we actually do have to come to work all 5 days of the week, lol. However, considering that we tend to get off work incredibly early on Fridays, I guess it's the next best thing. I honestly can't think up anything unpleasant about the job.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not a job...A career!

Feb 7, 2018 - Director of Research and Advertising in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are too many to list. I have been in this industry doing the same type of work for over 27 years now and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The thing I appreciate about my job the most is that the owner does everything that he can to set you up personally for success, but operates his business with ethics and integrity which further puts you in a position of success because you know that when you tell a client something that you can say it with 100% certainly that the company is going to live up to those words. You are constantly being presented with tools to aid in growth and development and encouraged to give your ideas and input to contribute in the growth and success of the company. Last but certainly not least is the chemistry that exists throughout the entire organization. Management has been selective in their choices as they grow the team to ensure that all personalities, objectives and goals are in sync with each other to create such a great work environment that you don't have that typical "squeaky wheel" that always poisons an organization. I truly have the best co-workers in the world and love being a part of such a dynamic, winning team!

Cons

Having extra time on my hands because I don't have to spend my time looking for a better job somewhere else....lol Can't think of any actually, I have the best job in the world!

10. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Oct 25, 2021 - Research Director in Saint John, NB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent staff and working environment, very rewarding

Cons

Requires a lot of attention to detail

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews