KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 21 of over 22 reviews

4.5

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Family dynamic with staff, great management, awesome process and systems.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

robot work

Oct 21, 2021 - Research Director in Sanibel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote is a big plus and commission

Cons

work is not very engaging

4. 5.0

Amazing place to work.

Mar 17, 2021 - Research Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great opportunities for commissions. If you want to work hard the commissions are great. Good support for a work from home position.

Cons

None. If you work hard opportunities are there.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Mar 2, 2021 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro management Great compensation and commission package Friendly and helpful management Continual opportunity for advancement

Cons

This position allows me the freedom to work from home, but I think not being in a working environment can make you feel a bit distanced at times.

CEO

Thank you for your review, we're all excited for the pandemic to end so that we can get on with some group meetings! We have some great events planned to celebrate the end of the pandemic.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You can be your best if you want to be.

Jan 25, 2021 - Research Director in Caribbean Key, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an environment that really pushes you to become your best. It makes you want to succeed more. The training is extremely valuable.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but you got to keep up with a very high paced environment.

CEO

The environment is fast paced and demanding no doubt. You will find that after a year the position starts to get easier and you will reap the benefits of repeat business. Our veteran team doesn't need to put in nearly as much effort to get the same result as our newer team members. Thanks for being a valued member!

7. 5.0

Excellent Management, Culture and Opportunity

Jan 25, 2021 - Senior Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Management, Culture and Opportunity for those with vision, determination and a strong work ethic, which is aptly rewarded.

Cons

No cons to this job.

CEO

We very much appreciate your review. We work very hard at our culture and core values. You have management commitment to continue to work on it.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Do Not Interview with or Work with this company

Feb 25, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, the VP of Sales was very detailed and did his best to train... I guess that was the only pro.

Cons

The CEO is not doing well. He lies to get employees in. They are a failing business. They can only pay you 12 bucks per hour but will push you to work like they are are paying you a decent salary in a corporate setting. Essentially this is not a real business. Completely disrespectful CEO... Poor Communication and they will just throw you away with no respect for your life.. They have no money and no real value. Don't waste your time.

CEO

This staff was with us for under 2 weeks and was fired for workplace fraud in direct breach of our core values including "Integrity is paramount and we will never compromise it." Our magazine has been around for 10yrs and was named by Inc.com as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019. Britney, we're sorry things didn't work out. We wish you the best."

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn what collaborative leadership really means

Jul 13, 2020 - Head of Marketing in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is the most collaborative that I've ever worked with.

Cons

Small company and cash flow is sometimes an issue

CEO

We pride ourselves on always taking a collaborative approach with our employees. It's one of our core values. Happy to say after 10 years in business and hitting the INC 5000 last year that cash flow is not now and never has been a concern for the company. we're able to continue to invest in our expansion and technology.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic & Creative Company That Is Fun To Work For!

Mar 5, 2018 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am celebrating my 1 year work anniversary with Business View and I can honestly say that this has been a great journey from the start. There is a refreshing and unique corporate culture where core values that are not just buzzwords but actually put into practice and lived out corporately as a team.

Cons

You have to be organized, articulate, digital marketing savvy. We work on a lot of projects and tasks simultaneously and you have to be able to keep up in a fast-paced deadline oriented industry such as publishing. There is a learning curve being that it was a new indsutry for me but I have had great support and mentors.

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the great review. We will work with you to see your growth in the role continue. Lots of good things to come!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews