KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 21 of over 22 reviews

4.5

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Friendly and helpful management(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

You get out what you put in

Oct 25, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing top level earning potential. Remote working opportunity. Ability to advance in the company.

Cons

Remote working requires drive and self motivation.

4. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Oct 25, 2021 - Research Director in Saint John, NB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent staff and working environment, very rewarding

Cons

Requires a lot of attention to detail

5. 5.0

Rewarding work, amazing team

Oct 23, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing business, remote work, learn every day and a phenomenal team.

Cons

Requires strong time management skills to excel.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

robot work

Oct 21, 2021 - Research Director in Sanibel, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote is a big plus and commission

Cons

work is not very engaging

7. 5.0

Amazing place to work.

Mar 17, 2021 - Research Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great opportunities for commissions. If you want to work hard the commissions are great. Good support for a work from home position.

Cons

None. If you work hard opportunities are there.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great team, great corporate culture and lots of opportunity for growth if you work hard and are a team player.

Mar 14, 2021 - Research Director in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with BVM has been fantastic. It is a tight knit team of professionals that know how to work hard, and have fun while doing it. Marcus (CEO & Executive Publisher) is an intelligent, driven and compassionate leader with mountains of experience and good heart. Xan (CGO) is the type of leader that will lend a hand, keep you focused on growth, and also go to bat for you while keeping you grounded. Leadership is top notch - they expect excellence - because they give you the foundation for just that. You have lots of flexibility to focus on industries that inspire you, and you have the opportunity to bring your own expertise to the table, and have it recognized if you are humble and hard working.

Cons

Working from home is certainly not for everyone. If you consider being autonomous a con, and need someone to look over your shoulder and kick you into action, then this company is not for you.

CEO

Thank you so much for this review. Your feedback is really helpful. As you know one of our company core values is to always focus on personal development and continuous improvement. I would like to launch a program in 2021 that enables staff to propose attending conferences, events, education etc. We will budget funds toward these types of programs going forward. As for face to face that’s already on the agenda as soon as travel opens up. Thanks again for being such a valued member of our team!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Mar 2, 2021 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro management Great compensation and commission package Friendly and helpful management Continual opportunity for advancement

Cons

This position allows me the freedom to work from home, but I think not being in a working environment can make you feel a bit distanced at times.

CEO

Thank you for your review, we're all excited for the pandemic to end so that we can get on with some group meetings! We have some great events planned to celebrate the end of the pandemic.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Do Not Interview with or Work with this company

Feb 25, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, the VP of Sales was very detailed and did his best to train... I guess that was the only pro.

Cons

The CEO is not doing well. He lies to get employees in. They are a failing business. They can only pay you 12 bucks per hour but will push you to work like they are are paying you a decent salary in a corporate setting. Essentially this is not a real business. Completely disrespectful CEO... Poor Communication and they will just throw you away with no respect for your life.. They have no money and no real value. Don't waste your time.

CEO

This staff was with us for under 2 weeks and was fired for workplace fraud in direct breach of our core values including "Integrity is paramount and we will never compromise it." Our magazine has been around for 10yrs and was named by Inc.com as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019. Britney, we're sorry things didn't work out. We wish you the best."

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews