Cốc Cốc Reviews
90% would recommend to a friend
(132 total reviews)
Nguyễn Vũ Anh
81% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Colleagues are friendly and good." (in 27 reviews)
- "high salary (almost double compared to local market)" (in 11 reviews)
- "People are friendly, professional." (in 8 reviews)
- "Dynamic working environment" (in 8 reviews)
- "Good benefits prior to 2018 including international flights and company reimbursed hosing" (in 7 reviews)
Found 132 of over 140 reviews
Updated Nov 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Mar 22, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I felt Gyant was a great company from the start of the interview process. Every interaction with HR was timely and positive. I enjoyed all of my conversations with team members during interviews and I really like the companies approach to a culture interview. Great salary and perks for a start-up!
no cons yet but I see a lot of opportunity for growth!
- 4.0Nov 22, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHà Nội
- Great colleagues. - Basically no politics. - Focus on problems to solve. - Supportive atmosphere.
- Not so great with keeping public reputation and dealing with drama. - Not so good with the leadership team.
- 4.0Oct 14, 2023Java Backend EngineerCurrent Employee
Good pay. Good bosses. No micromanagement. Flexible work hours. Challenging tasks.
Company going through financial difficulties (along with the whole economy), so some colleagues faced layoff.
- 5.0Jun 6, 2023EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHanoi
I can feel a sense of belonging here. Cốc Cốc has many great and inspiring core values, which nuture lots of motivation and love in me. I can find nice and supportive colleagues, open-minded and encouraging leaders at Cốc Cốc. The working environment here almost has no dramas or toxic issues, which allows everyone to focus on their job and build good relationship with others. BODs also always try their best to take care of employees' spritual life.
Although the new office of Cốc Cốc at Đê La Thành street is quite well-designed, I wish the office is bigger with more spaces, so BODs and HR can provide more benefits for employees, such as sleeping room, gaming room, showering room, etc...
- 2.0Sep 6, 2023Junior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHanoi
Time flexible for interns, in technical field, people willing to help
Low salary and bonus, sometimes don't have teambuilding
- 4.0Apr 1, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHà Nội
Comfortable working environment, flexible working hours
Salary never increases unless requested
Cốc Cốc Reviews FAQs
Cốc Cốc has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 140 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Cốc Cốc to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
90% of Cốc Cốc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cốc Cốc 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.