Cover image for C-4 Analytics

Found 144 of over 153 reviews

3.4
C-4 Analytics  Michael Weiss
Michael Weiss

Got a burning question about C-4 Analytics? Just ask!

Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "people are great(in 21 reviews)
  • "We have a team that is amazing to work with, free candy, and a challenging workload to keep us busy.(in 8 reviews)
  • "The employees are great, with the exception of the two CEOs, in my opinion(in 8 reviews)
  • "4 is the culture.(in 7 reviews)
  • "I've got to say that while the work is challenging and never goes away, we have fun doing it and everyone on my team is a true team player.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "They take advantage of their naivety by offering low pay, overworking them, and then forcing them to drink the Kool(in 8 reviews)
  • "Management has no loyalty to there employees and will blame you if a client is lost.(in 8 reviews)
  • "No work life balance, work work work.(in 7 reviews)
  • "As other reviews have pointed out, long hours are commonplace here.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The question becomes; if those that prove their ability get promoted, why are there bad managers?(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of C-4 Analytics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Productive, Supportive, and Fun

Feb 27, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

At C-4 you are thoroughly trained and then empowered to perform the work. I like that. Not every workplace treats you like an adult. I appreciate being given the tools and processes that allow me to do my job effectively. I can work in the office or at home. There is a lot of flexibility. My manager has been supportive of me both personally and professionally. Although we work hard, we definitely have some laughs which makes a bad day good, especially since not every day can be a good day but most are.

Cons

Employees are from all over the country, making it hard to get to know people outside your own team. The company does an excellent job at introducing new hires, anniversaries, and wins which puts faces to names and having round table discussions to bridge these gaps.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Compassion and Inclusion Abound

Feb 10, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leaders and employees work together to support each other in a productive and compassionate way. There is a DE&I committee comprised of employees and leaders from various backgrounds and departments. The committee has worked together with executive leadership to make thoughtful policy changes and hold educational sessions and speakers for a variety of topics. The company celebrates employee achievements openly through employee recognition and awards programs. Employees are developed for their roles and their continued career growth. There is a strong focus on growth/promotions for employees within the organization. Domestic Partner coverage is available for health, dental, and vision. They offer pet insurance options.

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. Join the C-4 Analytics team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent company-No work life balance

Feb 13, 2023 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company seems to continue growing. There are some good co workers that you may get to work with.

Cons

No work-life balance at all. You’ll lose sleep, be very stressed out, you’ll lose your social and family life. Micromanagement within leadership. Volatile clients who need more than you can give but you’re expected to still give it and keep them happy. Pay for many of these positions is below market value. They are going after fresh graduates or those who are new-ish to the workforce and under paying us but over working us…and not just us but everybody. You’ll find yourself working almost every night of the week and on weekends. preach that they are doing things that are so innovative and far beyond any other agency…but that’s not true. Doing the same old stuff.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

Challenging Job With Tough Clients

Jan 24, 2023 - Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun team dynamics, room for growth, education opportunities, you will learn a lot!

Cons

All clients are automotive, if that doesn't interest you don't apply! Industry has been tough due to Covid the last few years. Clients can be rude, demanding, and blame any hard months of sales on you and your efforts. High pressure environment. In client services, it can feel like you do a very wide variety of work compared to other agencies and can feel like you are spread too thin and have too much to manage.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Account Coordinator- Dont recommend

Feb 28, 2023 - Account Coordinator in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Development is pretty good and thorough

Cons

Pay and professionalism are not great very cliquy environment. Had severe anxiety going into work. Asked for help- was given an attitude.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great but you need a growth mindset

Oct 12, 2022 - Account Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

you can get out of it as much as you put in, or as little. if you want to do busy work and leave after, you'll hate it. if you want to learn and be a creative strategist for your clients / companies / accounts, you'll do well and enjoy it .

Cons

sink or swim, you have be able to suck it up sometimes with needy clients and the starting pay is not great but you can get large raises and promotions early on if you're good at what you do and have people skills in general

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Believe the bad reviews

Jan 5, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You'll learn industry practices.

Cons

- The workload is insane. Don't bother to mention you're having trouble with it. Be prepared for burnout. - Pay is low, especially for the amount of work expected. You will have to negotiate for average market base salary. Raises are hard to come by, and don't expect bonuses or any other incentives. - Toxic workplace practices, especially on the client services side. You are expected to be on call nights, weekends, and holidays for needy clients.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Hard work

Jan 17, 2023 - Account Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most ive learned in my career

Cons

Company takes on too many specialites, leaving you to spew out deliverables constantly

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Experince - You’ll Learn Analytics & Paid Media

Mar 1, 2022 - Digital Account Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Endless learning opportunity. They will teach you reporting in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing, Facebook and more as well as get you certified on the above. You get to own yourbook of business with a team that supports you paired with alot of autonomy. Culture is young/fun with a robust virtual community. Overall a great place to work, especially if you are looking to sharpen your skills and work more on the pulse of paid media and agency services. This agency is also really rad - clients are all in the automotive industry. I only moved on due to an unexpected offer in a different role/industry!

Cons

Not a lot of cons - especially if you’re eager to learn about digital marketing and analytics reporting.

5 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0

Excellent Products/Services

Sep 7, 2022 - National Director of Sales in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong product with excellent customer services

Cons

Aggressive working environment that fuels growth but can be overwhelming

Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Reviews
</>Embed

C-4 Analytics Reviews FAQs

C-4 Analytics has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 153 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at C-4 Analytics to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, C-4 Analytics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at C-4 Analytics. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

57% of C-4 Analytics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated C-4 Analytics 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at C-4 Analytics to be culture, career development, coworkers and the cons to be benefits, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with C-4 Analytics Job Seekers