C&C Produce Reviews
23% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
John Conforti, Nick Conforti and Joe Cali
83% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
Updated Oct 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 9, 2021DriverCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNorth Kansas City, MO
Good company, treat me fairly, trucks are pretty nice. I always out of here by 3-5 in afternoons so thats cool
Some drivers leave the inside off the truck a mess
- 4.0Nov 20, 2022ManagementFormer EmployeeKansas City, MO
Good Pay for upper management. Works around your schedule. Assigned parking for long term employees.
Management teams are undefined and everyone has their fingers in your job. No clear ability to do your job. They want people who get paid to do one thing, but then want to throw 10 other hats on you afterwards. For Drivers: They make you pay for a hand truck, slip seating, cameras in the cabs.
- 2.0Nov 17, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Once you put in a few months, everything gets easy Andre opportunities for routes increases. It Is a good company to work for if management can calm things down a bit.
-no breaks -massive micro-management -treated like a slave -will make you run questionable logs3
- 1.0Nov 6, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Good Pay, set 6 day schedule, some good coworkers
HR very poor, no training guide, poor support system, lack of communication.1
- 1.0Jun 23, 2016Class AFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNorth Kansas City, MO
Work as much as you want, but compensation isn't worth it. Trucks are leased so most are in good condition. Employees help each other
Have to work 6 days a week, they say u can work a 5 day week but won't let you have to work weekends.3
- 1.0Sep 13, 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Talked a good game about how things were to be run
Least Professional Owners- Cursing over intercom- berating staff-2