C&C Reservoirs Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 22, 2017

1.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great History, Great Product, but so so new leader"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

I worked at C&C Reservoirs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

C&C Reservoir has a great product, which is unique and accumulated as a result of 20 years hard working top experienced geologists. The uniqueness and great quality of their product provide a stable revenue basis, by membership fees of most large oil and gas companies. It is a good start for a fresh new geologist to get experience.

Cons

No promotion space for new employees. As of 2015, C&C only have about 60 employees, but with so many VPS, so many managers. Plus the just so so new leader, do not know what to say.

"Good product, poor management"

I worked at C&C Reservoirs full-time

Pros

The majority of the staff are decent, hard-working colleagues.

Cons

The CEO lacks focus, constantly changing strategy. Does not trust or value the opinions of the technical staff. A terrible day to day operational manager.

Stressful work environment, with staff constantly waiting for who gets fired next. Lousy, unsafe Houston office location.

Advice to Management

Time for a change. The CEO is running a good company into the ground.

"Former Employee"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Houston, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Houston, TX

I worked at C&C Reservoirs as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

This is a small company with friendly employees. The benefits offers are great. I truly wish I had more positive things to say and I hope that C&C Reservoirs can turn things around.

Cons

Too many managers. The funny things is that they are all buddies from previous jobs they had. They have unrealistic expectations of their employees. This sets people up for failure and creates a terrible work environment. You will never know who will get fired next. I learned the hard way that you can't trust anything management says.

Advice to Management

Understand that leadership is a privilege. Make sure employees can see first hand the value of what they are doing and the impact it has. Allow people to demonstrate their potential.