C3i Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Joel H. Morse

Pros
  • Great people and management team (in 7 reviews)

• Wonderful work environment and approachable management (in 7 reviews)

1. "Good Experience Job"

Former Employee - Hardware Technician in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Hardware Technician in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good for Experience, Good for learning work field exceptions

Cons

if hired as temp, always keep looking on side for additional work

2. "Account Mangement"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Eynon, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Eynon, PA

I have been working at C3i full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Ability to work autonomously and focus/deliver to clients expectations.

Cons

No cons at this time, I find the position to be rewarding.

Advice to Management

Continue to be a source of knowledge and provide necessary guidance.

3. "C3i"

Current Employee - Safety Scientist in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Safety Scientist in Horsham, PA

I have been working at C3i (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly environment. Great work/life balance.

Cons

Can not think of any at the moment.

5. "Good for entry level experience"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i (More than a year)

Pros

The people there are nice to work with and the management are ready to work a schedule with you.

Cons

The pay sucks and they dont value the workers or hardworking talents. The are not organize and that is why people dont stay long in the job.

Advice to Management

They need to increase the pay rate as they are the lease paying IT company in 30 miles radius. They need to go back to the drawing board to see why people leave all the time.

6. "Don't bother with this place, pay may be enticing but totally not worth the aggravation"

Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If management wasn't incompetent the job would actually not be that bad, facility is nice, fellow workers were usually friendly, pay was above average (sadly not worth the aggravation).

Cons

Management had absolutely no ideas what to do in terms of managing a call center. They'd change policies and procedures without letting you know the would be doing so and you'd get in trouble for following the old protocols because you're almost never made aware of new ones. Ignorance is rewarded if you kiss enough behind here. When I worked there all of the favorites were placed on the "task team" which meant that instead of taking calls (which is the part of the job everyone is supposed to be sharing) you'd get to assign trouble tickets to all of the people who were already busy with phone calls to give them even more work to do while you get to sit around and BS with the supervisors. This company gives you the illusion of advancement opportunities but once you realize that you can only move up about two positions before being left to stagnate for years you won't think it's too nice. The final issue that made me leave was having 30 hours of built up paid time off stolen from me. My direct supervisor informed me that I had 30 hours of built up PTO so I planned a camping trip. I sent a request in to the scheduling manager to confirm my PTO request and never got a reply. I asked the scheduling manager the next day and he told me that I had no PTO time to use and my supervisor was wrong despite me saving it for the entire time that I worked there. I worked for that time, I deserved it and it was never given to me. I resigned after that.

Advice to Management

Find a new profession, I hear there's a lot of openings in the fast food industry. You'll probably fit in better there since you're good at being miserable and bungling simple tasks.

"DO. NOT. WORK. HERE."

Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst Level II in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst Level II in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy job functions, No experience required.

Cons

Everything. here is a comprehensive list of everything wrong with this company. 1, You are simply an employee, you are not a "part of the C3i team" you are not a valued hard working member of the group. If you work hard you are then the "try hard" of the group. To the company you are expendable. 2, if and only IF you can make it past a SME/TAS position will you make enough money for a decent living. If you cannot then be prepared to be okay with living off of $11 - $13/hr which on some accounts is fair pay to work ratio and some accounts is abysmal. 3, Management is awful, unaccountable, and irresponsible with time cards/PTO/scheduling/job placement. 4, If you are in the same situation as me and your account is closing and you wish to apply to other positions within the company DO NOT expect to be looked at any differently than someone else who is applying that has a stable account and is not about to be laid off. In most cases they will hire the other person (or someone from outside the company) before letting you keep a job. They are spiteful and like I said earlier, you are simply an employee there. 5, last and not least raises are scarce and bonuses are pretty much non-existent. We used to get C3i points (points that can be spent on a website for random things from toasters to vacations) they cancelled that incentive. There are also "Spot Awards" which is a monetary award for doing something good that stood out, I'm not sure if they still do this but believe me, you pretty much have to turn water to wine at C3i to get one of these, and still its not guaranteed. So there is no incentive to work more. The one thing I have to say to end this is a quote from a movie Office Space "Makes a person want to work just hard enough not to get fired" and that is C3i, a stepping stone. A resume booster. A to-get-you-by-for-now job. C3i is to tech-support as McDonalds is to the Restaurant industry. It is the burger flipper of the tech-support.

Advice to Management

Value your employees. Raise wages. promote from within and promote those who deserve it. Provide accountable and responsible Management.

"C3i is overall a good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berwick, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berwick, PA

I have been working at C3i (Less than a year)

Pros

The work is overall a Good.

Cons

Pay is a little below average for local area.

Advice to Management

Increase base pay

9. "Great starting point"

I have been working at C3i full-time

Pros

Friendly atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to learn about your position. Varied employee benefits and incentives. Always adapting to new industry practices.

Cons

Some desks do not provide any opportunity for career growth, this is typically not explained beforehand. Management is often spread thin over many desks.

Advice to Management

Value your employees, give them the opportunity to grow their career with your company and you will cultivate a group of skilled employees.

10. "Stepping stone"

Current Employee - Helpdesk Technician
    Current Employee - Helpdesk Technician

I have been working at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are a lazy worker, you likely wont have to worry about getting terminated from this company. No salary driven incentives for working harder or putting in more time and effort than others. rate of pay increase per year is minimal if any. First year was 3% raise, and the following year was a 2% raise. So the fact that they give any raise as all is a Pro.

One real Pro is they make it very easy to balance your work/life schedules.

Cons

Provides no incentive to better yourself. Job is simply something to get you by until you find something better. Rate of turn over is high for this company because they try their very best to pay you as little as possible.

Advice to Management

Pay employees what they are worth. Give performance based salary increases and help your employees feel their time and effort is appreciated.

11. "good company"

Pros

Great people to work with. Human resources team very supportive. Growing company, tries very hard to keep and advance talented people.

Cons

Pay scale could be improved. Sometimes a bit of "boys club" atmosphere.