What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and FTO." (in 366 reviews)
- "Good pay and high" (in 169 reviews)
- "The people that I worked with on my project were great people to work with and very professional." (in 137 reviews)
- "Some projects want you to work just 40 hours so the work life balance is great." (in 86 reviews)
- "Fair and competitive salaries." (in 81 reviews)
- "Poor management and unrealistic metrics." (in 100 reviews)
- "No training on systems" (in 40 reviews)
- "The upper management is/was aware of the mistreatment of employees and does/did nothing about it." (in 37 reviews)
- "No job security" (in 25 reviews)
- "Can be at times stressful and chaotic; no bonuses" (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CACI International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,940 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 12, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Opportunity to do what you do best Collaborative environment Great flexibility Important mission Management that is truly interested in continually enhancing the employee experience
No major negatives; has been best work experience so far2
CACI International Reviews FAQs
CACI International has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,248 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at CACI International to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of CACI International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CACI International 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.