KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated May 16, 2021

3.8
CACI International CEO John S. Mengucci
John S. Mengucci
Pros
  • "Ok pay and really good benefits(in 104 reviews)

• "Purpose driven work, work/life balance, career growth opportunities(in 78 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There can be good old boys club in upper management so it is not what you know but who you know(in 33 reviews)

• "Contract work with uncertainty at the end of a contract(in 25 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CACI International and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

CACI has integrity, taking care of customers and employees alike.

Oct 15, 2020 - Junior Broadcast Engineer in Arlington, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Very good benefits *Competitive Salary *Earnest Concern for employees (employee survey actually drive decision making, benefits, and employee evaluation. *Acts like employees are long term investment, not disposable assets. *Stability of a long time stable company, but still innovative, partly because of culture, and also because of *Diversity including gender. Good to see many talented women and minorities. * Veteran friendly - lots of vets, but lots of non vets too. *Outsource to Salt lake city rather than another country. *Extremely supportive during COVID times. I feel the company has my back from the CEO and President down to my PM and Manager.

Cons

*Apparently the experience of the low level clerical folks and background investigators could be better. I suspect that limits mobility from the low ranks. Still, probably a good place to get experience. *Like any company our size, there is a bit of bureaucratic red tape, but not too bad.

11 people found this review helpful

CACI International Response

Marketing & Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We take pride in our employee benefits and are always looking for new ways to improve the employee experience within our organization. We value our veterans and are incredibly proud to employ individuals that come from diverse backgrounds and help them excel in any way possible!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great leadership, this is what keeps me with the company

May 16, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

We travel and go to exotic locations

Cons

Sometimes we get shot at, that part isn't fun

3. 4.0

Mostly Good

May 10, 2021 - Technical Writer in Williamsburg, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of contracts, which means a lot of positions to fill. Benefits are good. Upper and lateral movement is encouraged and pretty easily accomplished.

Cons

Because there's a lot of contracts & positions, that also means upper echelon management doesn't pay attention half the time. There's a good chance you're going to get a bad manager or supervisor; when that happens, there's no one you can really turn to and you just have to try to get through it or get a different position.

4. 4.0

Benefits could be better

May 14, 2021 - Software Developer in O Fallon, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and easy to work with management

Cons

Benefits are terrible and the 401k might as well be spent in an IRA or an index fund

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Friendly Envrionment

May 16, 2021 - Systems Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly place to work, client motivated, good team environment.

Cons

Not a lot of job movement, no pressure until client provides pressure which can flip flop around.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

CACI is a mainstay

May 15, 2021 - Intelligence Analyst in Suitland, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brand recognition for the contract. People know and trust the name. Processes are fairly seemless for hiring.

Cons

No cons at this time

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company

May 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, great values and opportunity to work on cutting edge technology with talented people

Cons

I Can’t think of any.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

OK engineering company, great benefits (BITS/CACI)

May 12, 2021 - DSP Software Engineer in Sterling, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

* benefits are terrific * acceptable levels of stress

Cons

* BITS/CACI is very quickly transitioning to prime integrator, rather than one-stop engineering business

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

CACI Inc. - The Wexford Group

Mar 13, 2021 - SOF Intelligence Integrator in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very military friendly, and in my opinion is a great place to work when you get out of the military. Gives you access to CACI Virtual University, which compiles LinkedIn learning with various "in house" courses that can help you get better at the job or your next career. Top level leadership is phenomenal (Danny Ramirez, Shawn Ballard, Mike Willliams) are some of the best leaders I've gotten to work with.

Cons

Frequent Deployments (4months at a time, at least one a year) Frequent Organization changes (last 3 years, 4 reorganizations) Attitudes of the co-workers can be childish or negative. BCD travel is required for all travel outside of the area. For those that haven't used it, BCD travel is a scam system that charges the government more for travel than need be, but covers CACI of any liability. Team leadership isn't great, not terrible by any means, just not great.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Place to Work!

Apr 19, 2021 - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in the BITS sector, and they have very different benefits and work environments than the rest of the company. I cannot speak for all of CACI. - Incredible benefits including and IBA and PSP - Modern workplace that includes free snacks, drinks and even a keg (pre-COVID) - Constantly working to improve culture and satisfaction - Promotional approach based on effort and skill, not just years of service - Diverse workforce

Cons

- Not many modern, “sexy” programs. The majority use .NET and Java, which can be unappealing to the newer generations

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,871 Reviews