KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 129 of over 155 reviews

4.0
CAM Partners International Owner Bart Yates
Bart Yates
Pros
  • "The work environment, the company culture, learning opportunity, the management is there to help(in 12 reviews)

• "Everyone is really nice and I enjoyed learning from CAM Partners(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Cagey job description (It was door-to-door sales under the guise of "marketing")(in 23 reviews)

• "This "entry-level marketing" scheme is legal because they are a real company that disguises door-to-door sales as "direct marketing(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to work!

May 20, 2021 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Truly a family environment. The success of the company really depends on the employees so everyone wants each other to succeed. And the skills learned here can be useful in any industry!

Cons

Its all internal growth. So sometimes you're given a lot of responsibility or tasks before you feel you are ready for it.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

I won a 55" TV -- Growing during COVID-19

May 10, 2021 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Contests - I won a trip to NYC to go to a client meeting within my first 2 months with the company, I won a TV last month, and I'm constantly getting swag from our clients. I also have learned a lot. It's been great to use skills I learned in my marketing, sales, and management classes. It's been cool to see them put into use in real life. Also my friends and family have noticed I have been more disciplined, and more focused and even happier when I'm around. They have taught me to focus on what I can control and to look on the bright side of things.

Cons

It helps if you are self motived. This company won't be fore you if you don't like people, and just want a job. They look for motivated and driven people who what to develop themselves and help others. .

3. 2.0
      Current Employee

Do not waste your time

Jun 13, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only positive experience from this was meeting the people who worked there. It was disappointing that these cool people have to lie about what the job actually is to get more employees (fresh grads that don't know any better)

Cons

Will completely trick you. This "entry-level marketing" scheme is legal because they are a real company that disguises door-to-door sales as "direct marketing." If you just graduated college, don't waste your time applying. I really liked this place when I interviewed. However, I had to find out the hard way that they lie about what they actually do. PLEASE if you have a degree, go find a real company that does not have to be shady about the day-to-day operations.

6 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Giving back and getting paid!

Apr 30, 2021 - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the fact that my job was to help people and give back to my community. We helped low income family's by informing them about the benefits available to them. I learned so many new things not only about the job but about myself. I got a chance to step out of my comfort zone and learned that I have so many skills I didn't know about. One of my favorite things about working here is how the company also helps give back to the local community in our free time. The CEO also helps promote and celebrate the diversity in the workplace. Most Recently we had a potluck where everyone brought a dish that they had growing up and we all got to try dishes from different cultures, and hear stories associated with the food. The only negative about that is I didn't bring my eatin pants.

Cons

I had to move back home to help my family business due to the struggles they were having with covid.

5. 1.0

DO NOT APPLY!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2021 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are ABSOLUTELY NO PROS !!!!!!

Cons

They try to manipulate you into accepting the position by not disclosing all of the information about exactly what you will be doing. BART is a master manipulator and gives you the run around about the job. They say you will be making 500-700$ a week to start off which is NOT true, you will make 35$ a week and pay for everything including food and parking throughout the city on your dime. They will not tell you its door to door until after you begin and they send you into neighborhoods to solicit which is illegal without a permit (they will say its not illegal) You will have to work outside for almost 10 hours a day, rain, sleet, snow, hot or cold. You will have NO social life and they force you to go to "team building" activities after long hours of work. It feels like your are part of a scamming CULT. Most of the people are cool but the leadership are manipulators and the turnover rate is EXTREMELY HIGH because of the BS they feed you and everyone quits. You are forced to go into poor communities and lie to people so they could give you money in which you never know the amount that actually goes to charity. When I asked for an offer letter, BART (CEO) and HR gave me the run around and would not provide it to me because they never told me the job would be commissioned based and never gave me a full job description. They tried to force me to stay at a certain apartment that was cheaper knowing that I would not be making the amount of money they originally told me I would be making. You are only in the office for a couple hours joining together in a small office space jumping around and singing in circles like a Trible dance to promote "motivation" and if you don't participate you will be frowned upon. If you are looking for money this is not it, but if you are a great liar , this is the perfect job for you. I recommend you DO NOT APPLY OR ACCEPT a position at CAM international it is a BIG SCAM AND CULT.

5 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales and Team management are cornerstones for growth for every individual

May 9, 2021 - Senior Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mentors in office and out of office are open to sharing their learning curve and how one can become better at any skill set. Also, fun outside the office makes the company a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Time commitment. But more is offered than a typical 2-3 year promotion cycle position are most companies so its important to understand the cost/benefit.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I’ve ever worked with

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere and growth opportunity. Pushed me out of my comfort zone in the best way. Management is willing to listen and help with concerns unlike other organizations I have worked for. Great for networking

Cons

Competitive but can be good if you thrive in that, parking is difficult. Accelerated learning (can be a pro)

8. 4.0

Life at Cam partners

Jun 4, 2021 - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

great pay and people. a true company that takes pride in making sure their employees succeed.

Cons

limited flexibility, high competition and forceful behavior

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hard workers will succeed

May 12, 2021 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was what I requested; company filled with those willing to train and answer questions.

Cons

Parking wasn't convenient and took some time to get used to.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

An Opportunity for Greatness!!

Apr 14, 2021 - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Truly an amazing culture! Equality all around! Every time of color and country is represented. Building an empire has never been more fun!

Cons

Work/Life balance seems limited however a short time of hard work will pay off TREMENDOUSLY!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Reviews

CAM Partners International Reviews FAQs

74% of CAM Partners International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CAM Partners International 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CAM Partners International to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with CAM Partners International Job Seekers