KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CAM Solar Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2021

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing and Expanding Everyday

Dec 4, 2020 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Maintains core values in everything they do (ethical) Excellent history, happy customers, lots of referral business Better than average comp packages Employees work together to accomplish small and large tasks Growth opportunities Young industry with an abundance of future sales opportunities Trustworthy, dependable ownership

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time.

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Well Run Solar Company

Sep 29, 2021 - Outside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Well run Solar Company compared to other Solar companies

Cons

- No Salary as a sales person

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Big Money at Cam Solar

Oct 26, 2017 - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Funny reviews! We definitely need more but the reality is Cam is hands down the best solar company in San Antonio, for the customer and the employees. I have been here for over a year and from having worked for other companies I have never seen Cam beat in price or value for a customer. They offer a product I would sell to my mother, no kidding and the service is even better. Because of this it has drove most of the top talent to cam and results in our team making checks you would have to see to believe. On top of this if you can close they will even provide you leads.

Cons

You can't just get hired and make money. You have to be a go getter or you will struggle. If you can't create your own business and aren't willing to learn then the sales position may not be for you. But if you can, $1,000 a wk is a bad check.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work

Nov 20, 2017 - Designer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at CAM Solar has been such a remarkable experience because everyone who works here wants to be here. The work atmosphere is unbelievably friendly and helpful. What really makes CAM Solar stand out is that they really care about the customer and put their needs first rather than just trying to get the sell. I enjoy coming to work everyday knowing that I get to come here and not only positive impact on the environment, but also for homeowners as well.

Cons

Can't honestly think of anything negative to say about this company, everyone is friendly and the work is fun!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Take Care of Employees

Oct 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always there to help you out in a pinch. They pay for classes and licensing exams to advance. If you are willing to work, they take great care of you.

Cons

You have to put in your hours to prove yourself. If you're just looking to coast, then this is not the company for you.

1 person found this review helpful

CAM Solar Response

COO

Thanks. We really do strive to help our employees work towards a better life. We like to reward hard work. If you are loyal to CAM Solar, CAM Solar will have your back.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Have really enjoyed working for CAM

Sep 15, 2017 - Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, great earnings potential, honest solar sales & install company.

Cons

Not as big as some of the solar giants (although that's not always a bad thing).

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I really love what I do.

Nov 14, 2017 - Solar Consultant in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really smart people, great work environment, money to be made.

Cons

They expect results from your work.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work hard and get rewarded

Nov 29, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays better than most. They are loyal.

Cons

Gotta work hard and be a bit independent.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

CAM Solar Reviews FAQs

100% of CAM Solar employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CAM Solar 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CAM Solar to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with CAM Solar Job Seekers