CAP 360 Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CAP 360 President Kolleen Kirk
Kolleen Kirk

1. "Good For Sales Professionals"

Former Contractor - Sales Consultant in Columbus, OH
    Former Contractor - Sales Consultant in Columbus, OH

I worked at CAP 360 as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Had to leave for personal reasons. This is a position for highly dedicated and intelligent people. Not for the faint of heart. You get out what you put in and they give you every resource you need to succeed. If you are a "Hunter" and can close you'll make money here. Dedicated management!

Cons

Slow start, no training pay.

Advice to Management

Save your good name, time and resources for only excellent proven sales professionals.

"Great Opprotunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom to set own schedule, full control over own value

Cons

Prospecting can be difficult at times, but that's why I get paid so well.

Advice to Management

Increase special training opportunities

"It support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company, always changing to keep ahead of the industry. Good benefits and pay. Flexible schedule to meet your needs. Good growth opportunities in the company if you want to move up

Cons

Because of being a fast growing company with change in products and services it is not always easy to train and feel confident with the new changes.

Advice to Management

Always include the employees input when making changing to procedures that will impact them and their productivity.

"Account Executive"

Current Contractor - Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Current Contractor - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CAP 360 as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

On the surface, CAP360 appears to be a great opportunity for a qualified individual. The 100% full commission compensation structure is very appealing to an experienced sales professional. I was told that the average Account Executive can make six figures very quickly if the calls were made and appointments set. I really liked the fact that I could stay on my wife's company's benefits because CAP360 did not have a real benefit plan. CAP360 offered me 30% commissions and the promise of an increase as my sales increase.

Cons

In my initial group interview I saw a wide variety of people, some of them seemed to be unqualified for a professional sales position. The interviewer did not seem to mind. Backgrounds included experienced food service preparers at Wendy's, Home Depot stockpeople, and gas station attendants. I wondered if their screening for professional people really mattered. I was shocked when they actually asked me to pay them $495 for the job. I told them I did not have the money to pay for a job. I then realized the $495 was negotiable and they took me anyway. I've been with the organization for over 3 weeks and I have yet to meet with my manager.l I believe that this is a good idea and I believe for the right individual this will work. Unfortunately, I am not that individual. I need to be paid regularly and out of the other two new sales people I spoke with, I was the only one to get a pay check.

Advice to Management

In the future allow prospective applicants to understand the full commitment you need to make for the privilege for being hired. This commitment includes being able to lay out large financial sums to prospect and personal time to drive distances and makes hours and hours of cold calls.

"Freedom to make as much income as you want and to help businesses improve on their cash-flow and bad-debt right off loss"

Current Employee - District Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - District Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have full control of my schedule, what industries I want to call on, the income potential like I've never realized in my life, and the time to enjoy it. I also gain tremendous satisfaction working with business and financial controllers of companies to help them solve their accounts receivable issues.

Cons

I have to be disciplined to research my potential clients, so when calling on they I know as much as I can about their needs and objectives. Staying positive is the challenge for most sales professionals and having tools at my disposal is key to staying in a positive frame of mind.

Advice to Management

Management is constantly improving our abilities to help more advanced companies with software integration and new products and tools to make our clients more successful and easier to manage.

"There are two aspects of my career that one becomes addicted to........the "6" figure earnings and the independence."

Current Employee - Division Vice President in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Division Vice President in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

CAP360 offers best in class collection services to our clients and cutting edge sales tools for our reps.

Cons

One must be self-disciplined and strong in organizational skills, if one is weak in those areas, you more than likely will struggle.

Advice to Management

Continue the corporate focus on client satisfaction.......in my 30+ years in our industry, I have never had more satisfied/happy clients!

"CAP 360 is not a employee type job! They are hiring independent contractors (1099 no taxes no benefits)"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

Pros

Cant think of too many... there are a lot of issues with both reps and customers

Cons

CAP 360 is not even the company you will work for. it is just blind for a credit No training.. there is a pretty hefty fee just to get started. No benefits, they don't take your taxes out, no insurance., it’s a company called TekCollect, or TCI They’re advertising a Sales Rep job with a “base pay” starting at $75k with a chance of earning more depending on performance. There’s just one problem, there is NO base pay or benefits, and you have to pay $330 upfront for training materials.

Advice to Management

Be honest! focus on Sales reps for a change and your company will triple overnight.

"Working for CAP360 has allowed me to consistently earn 6 figures each year."

Current Contractor - District Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Contractor - District Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CAP 360 as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

For over 10 years, working for CAP360 has allowed me to consistently earn 6 figures each year in an economy where other companies are downsizing or reducing income potential. I admit that I’m a “workaholic”! But my work at CAP360 is rewarding: financial gains, very satisfied client base, and positive interaction with fellow sales team members.

Cons

The days speed by --- but there are always more prospects to see, relationships to build, and money to be made!

"Freedom to succeed, freedom to fail"

Current Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CAP 360 as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Straight commission, pays weekly, monthly bonus for hitting numbers, no cap on pay. Nice residual income once you build your book of business

Cons

takes time to build a sales pipeline to support straight commission pay

"Be your own person helping businesses manage a critical area of their success"

Current Employee - District Manager in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Phila, PA

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Make your own schedule, unlimited opportunity, compensation program is very generous. Company rewards success and promotes rapidly.

Cons

Must be willing to consistently prospect with a positive attitude and execute flawless sales technique. This is not for the amateur sales person