What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great work life balance and the list goes on." (in 83 reviews)
- "Great Benefits (just added 26 weeks of maternity and paternity leave!)" (in 48 reviews)
- "Great people and teams" (in 46 reviews)
- "I truly believe the company wants to be a place of great culture." (in 41 reviews)
- "Pay is good" (in 14 reviews)
- "1) Management will always ask for employee feedback on projects, products, etc but sadly it means nothing." (in 20 reviews)
- "Salaries low for similar job at other auto companies." (in 16 reviews)
- "One manager was doing an excellent job and when holding someone in MO accountable for a screw up was immediately let go." (in 16 reviews)
- "What once used to be like a family is now laughable and nepotism is rampant." (in 15 reviews)
- "Upper management has expressed strongly that testing is the only way to prove something is of value to the team/company." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CARFAX and is not affected by filters.
Found 9 of over 578 reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flat organization"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 15, 2021Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great environment, great people, goal driven organization, great time off, great perks
Compensation seems to be below the national average for multiple different job functions1
- 5.0Jun 25, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
CARFAX's senior management team really listen to what employees state will make the organization better. Everyone has a vote into the strategic mission of the company.
Although, there are hardly any cons that with the organization, one of the things that CARFAX is attempting to address is more cross team collaboration. It's a step in the right direction to make CARFAX more efficient, and a fun place to work.