CBL & Associates Properties Assistant General Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2014

Found 2 reviews

2.0
Charles B. Lebovitz

"When it's good, it's all good, but when it's bad-look out!"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager

I have been working at CBL & Associates Properties full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They are a very family oriented company. They have great relationships within the company. I feel like I have been compensated very generously.

Cons

They focus too much on ROI! They need to extinguish the realtionship with ERMC that is slowly sucking the life out of our properties. Everyone rushes to make everything look pretty when we have a property review when in reality the property has their hands locked and not able to do what it takes to make the property look nice and run smoothly through out the year. Some regionals seldom visit properties and dont offer...

Advice to Management

Review top management and make a change! Their needs to be more input from outsiders instead of the same key ones that does not bring in a freshness or new prospective to what management should be.

CBL & Associates Properties2014-10-06
  2. "No respect"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in

I have been working at CBL & Associates Properties

Pros

They have a great conference once a year for the Assistant General Managers, but other than that the communication within the company is terrible.

Cons

There is no room for growth in the company. There is a lot of pressure to perform in your role, but the support is not there from upper management. Raises have not been given in over 4 years and commissions have been cut in half for 4 years.

CBL & Associates Properties2012-02-22