CC Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sales"

Former Employee - Area Leader in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Area Leader in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great company to work for, loved this job

Cons

Long hours, lots of traveling

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. "Scam"

Former Contractor - Retired in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Retired in Dallas, TX

I worked at CC Concepts as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

None, they are a robot factory unless you follow their script and dont suggest a better way of operating you will be scammed

Cons

Bad work environment droped me off in ft worth left me for 12 hours to wonder with out transportation to get food, or home even, when i had contact with a customer the person who was supposed to help me close the deal was unable to be reached. Very unprofessional not to mention the hundreds of dollars they did not pay me for training because they fired me after 1 day in the field. 20 hours not paid scam scam scam do not touch these horrible people

Advice to Management

Quit

3. "Sales Manager"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at CC Concepts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being proficient and innovative with a full force sales team.

Cons

Winning back old consumers that had at some point left through deregulation.

4. "Agent"

Pros

Good culture and learning environment

Cons

Long hours and commission only

Advice to Management

Create a base pay for upper level management

"No Clear Communication"

Current Contractor - Door-to-Door Sales
    Current Contractor - Door-to-Door Sales

I have been working at CC Concepts as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros it was a high postive energy enviornment

Cons

Shaddy indirect communication about; base pay, commision, hours, and benefits. The first three days slick talk of promises of and no mention of what door to door sales. They said the base pay would be 250. The next day saying there would be no base pay. On first day When asked if this was a door to door job was told that it wasnt. When I asked about hours there was no direct answer. On my first day found out through a teamembef the 250 was for the first two weeks after that No base pay and 9hour work days including Saturdays. We started at 12 I was dropped off in a neighborhood to sell tryed to contact team leader he wasnt available, worked until 9 with no food and no money. Got picked up 9hours of work for nothing. Contracts shaddy: your hired as a contractor aka your not there responsiblity yet your work at least 9 hours straight outside with no wage. And no insurance coverage. Seems like a cheep way for them to save money. Waiste of time for most. Was lied to repeately, involved allot of guilt tripping and manipulation. I left on the first day. If door to door sales is your cup of tea consider the proa and the cons in this review before jumping into a company similar to this one. Sometimes the ones with the most flash, have the truth stashed.

Advice to Management

They made the advancment seem simple and well thought out. But were still shady. Throughout . Even the CO. Website didnt have the information about any of the stuff they do. Just fluff no Process of hiring, hours exc.

6. "Legendary Rep"

Current Employee - Door-to-Door Saleseman in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Door-to-Door Saleseman in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CC Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ok Pay if You Can Sell Door-To-Door. Work starts at Noon. Fast Advancement. I made plenty of money but saw hundreds of people come and go making nothing.

Cons

Weak pay for this type of job. Work ends at 9pm. Advancement equates to coming out of your pocket. oh and NO BASE SALARY. Pure Comission.

Advice to Management

Stop being greedy... really. Think of the employees first and there won't be that high of a turnover rate.

7. "The most open job for growth, fueled by personal performance, if you work hard you get what you deserve."

Current Employee - Energy Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Energy Consultant in Houston, TX

Pros

The atmosphere in the office is charged with energy and motivation for field work. Everyone helps each other out for the betterment of the office, and if one person is falling behind we work together to make it happen. The rate of promotion is faster than ever imagined at any other company. So in other words the effort you put in is what your rate of return will be.

Cons

There aren't any particular downsides to working with this company, the only con I could possibly think of is that the hours are long.

Advice to Management

Honestly, I can't think of any advice to offer the leadership here, they are all dedicated and driven to help their representatives. Just keep up the good work!

8. "Not for everyone"

Former Employee - Energy Consultant in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Energy Consultant in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at CC Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some people are very successful at this job. The trainers/managers/supervisors are willing to help you as long as you follow their script. The managers offer a lot of bonuses for the sales team as a way to motivate you to sell more.

Cons

This work can be very challenging. Knocking door to door leads to a tiresome, long, and sometimes disappointing day. It is all based on commission (no sale=no pay). Can take a big toll on your morale.

Advice to Management

Update your sales material!!

9. "Stepping Stone to get to where I wanted to go in Life"

Current Employee - Energy Consultant in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Energy Consultant in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at CC Concepts part-time (More than a year)

Pros

A very positive working environment, they encourage everyone to stay positive and upbeat. At the end of the the day they instill this positivity in you so you can keep working hard and make them money. But if you carry this positivity with you forward in life, you can achieve a lot.

Cons

Not your typical 9-5 job. Be prepared to deal with bratty customers. Working this job in the winter time is absolutely the worst. Walking from door to door in below freezing weather isn't fun...I don't recommend this as a final job. Good for a student who needs to make some quick money on the side (perhaps to buy a cheap car or something like that).

Advice to Management

I think the pay structure implemented by the management is poor. There is no base salary so it is entirely commissioned based. I think this is wrong and there should be a base salary (at least minimum wage) in addition to commission.