CCA Global Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 30, 2018

4.1
Howard Brodsky and Rick Bennet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good benefits, fun company sponsored events and the freedom to have your ideas heard are a few of the reasons that CCA is a great place to work" (in 7 reviews)

• "Great people doing great things" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sexual harassment ignored, no room for upward movement" (in 4 reviews)

• "Nothing important to mention when you’ve spent nearly two decades at one company" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CCA Global is a great company to work for. I have been with the company for over 2 years and the culture, mission and values are those that anyone would be proud to work for. There are always opportunities to advance and grow in your career. With over 14 divisions under the parent company, there are always new roles being created. CCA Global is a company that tries to promote from within as well, to help their staff grow both personally and professionally.

I would definitely recommend CCA Global as a company to work for. In fact I have referred a few friends who currently work for the same company (different divisions).

Great communication - I always know what is expected of me and what my initiatives are. No unknowns.

Cons

There are a few personality differences, however you will have that wherever you go. There is no getting away from that! CCA does empower their employees with avenues to discuss and manage expectations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the open communication. Having an understanding of the companies goals and objectives helps us all work towards the same initiatives. Love working here.

Apr 23, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with CCA! We truly enjoy hearing what our employees have to say about us and we are happy to see that you have already referred a few people to CCA! Thank you... More

2. "National Accounts - Member Service"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Earth City, MO
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Earth City, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and family first mantra. The team is awesome!!!

Cons

Escalations should be calculated in the claim files not just the volume of claims coming through the Lionsbridge Division.

Advice to Management

Management has a lot on them, but they push through daily.

3. "Good for upper management, not so much the little guys."

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time

Pros

Decent starting pay and good benefits package. Focus on wellness and plenty of company events. The HR department works hard to engage many different departments.

Cons

No pay increases without a large promotion. Often a dramatic workplace, with upper management yelling, slamming doors etc. Not family friendly or flexible to parents.

4. "BUYER BEWARE!! STAY AWAY!! Look at the reviews, really? Something strike you as odd? Just a LITTLE too good to be true."

Pros

Free water, free water, uhm, ya. Awesome free water!

Cons

Was lured into a position supporting an older gentleman who appeared to have early onset Alzheimer's, but no one's going to be able to say a word as he's too high up the food chain.

Advice to Management

The next time you dangle a tasty job offer in front of someone, who was already currently and happily employed with another organization, give them the job and then tell them to pack their bags after a VERY short time with no recourse or opportunity to figure out what went wrong and how to make it right, perhaps consider the consequences this person may face as they attempt to re enter the job market as they explain this moment in time to future job prospects. Nearly 4 years later and I'm still out of work. Must be nice to live in glass houses and be filthy rich.

5. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Vice President in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Vice President in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best aspect of the company is the mission; helping independent retailers succeed in an ever changing economy. It feels amazing making a positive impact for an individual business owner. The longevity of CCA's employees is a testament to how the company values their employees. Good benefits, fun company sponsored events and the freedom to have your ideas heard are a few of the reasons that CCA is a great place to work.

Cons

Promotions in some departments are hard to come by since employees tend to stay with CCA. However, if you are willing to cross departments or divisions, the opportunities are there.

Advice to Management

Continue to look toward the future of retail, and the industry specifically, to stay ahead of the game. Keep the mission alive!

"Don't let the "Best Places to Work For" fool you. Sexual harassment has been an ongoing issue in this company"

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I met some great people at CCA.

Cons

Don't let the Best Places to Work for fool you. The company keeps getting these great public accolades because their internal pr department is great ..seriously and I say that with respect.

I left because i was the victim of sexual harassment - which an internal investigation confirmed. This had been a problem for years and I was not the first or only one. Sadly this has been supported by the top leaders of the company. It's an open secret within the company. Just beware.

"Change is needed in SPG"

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits of the company are great. Insurance, profit sharing.

Cons

I was employed with CCA for a few years, and the only thing I can take away from my experience is how miserable the SPG department is. There is terrible communication, management and employees. The 'senior' reviewers, take advantage of management, and they allow it. They talk badly about the managers to other employees and treat others who are not in their 'clique' like they are unwelcome. There is harassment among the employees and when brought to the attention to managers, nothing is done. This happens more so when it involves someone in particular, who happens to be the culprit in most of the harassment in the department. The worst part is that management is completely oblivious to this and like to pretend nothing is happening. Several cases of harassment have been reported to the HR department and there has also been no action taken. Most places have a 'No Tolerance' policy, this is not the case for CCA. When I first started with the company it was great but not to long after I was starting to see a lot of the behind the scenes situations. Pay and raises are terrible. Management should know the ins and outs of each job position. Including the VP.

Advice to Management

Observe your department more than hiding in offices. Micro managing is not something that is always appreciated by many employees, but until you can figure out the animosity and negative behavior something has to be done. Find people who deserve the 'leadership' positions, instead of just choosing the most senior'd reviewers. Just because they have been there the longest doesn't mean they are best for that position. People avoid going to some of them because of their terrible attitudes, and negative demeanor. Show your employees appreciation every now and again, they deserve it with all the stuff they deal with on a daily basis. Have employees backs and make them feel like they belong. Continuous coaching, and communication so not only one group of individuals know what is going on. Handle calls when problems arise. Someone getting kicked out of the program, or non compliant members should not be addressed by reviewers. This should be a managers responsibility. Very unprofessional to have reviewers threatening members. I know writing this probably wont help the staff that is still there but I truly hope it does, because there needs to be improvement.

There is so many great comments about the Manchester location, St. Louis should try and embrace that. I don't completely understand why there is such a separation in the first place. Same company, same core values.

Apr 17, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We thank you for taking the time to write your review of CCA. We realize that CCA has not met your expectations; however, we understand that even workplaces considered “best places to work” are not... More

8. "Great Company"

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time

Pros

Best company to work for with amazing benefits!!

Cons

no downside to working for CCA Global

Feb 13, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We appreciate your feedback on our organization and benefits; we're happy to hear that your time with us has been so great! We look forward to your continued career with CCA!

9. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Manager in Manchester, NH

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun, progressive, caring company. Great people doing great things.

Cons

You need to be a self-starter to work in a loosely structured company.

Advice to Management

Keep the open door policy for all employees.

Feb 9, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with CCA! We love hearing that our employees enjoy working here! We do our very best to create an undeniable culture and the best possible environment, and we... More

10. "Terrible"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time

Pros

Used to be a great place to work years ago.

Cons

You are not protected from harrassment or favoritism.

Advice to Management

Please tell me how a well known TV anchor gets let go for sexual harrassment, but they cant get rid of someone who has multiple complaints on them at CCA? The list of people to visit "HR" in regards to one individual in the building is astronomical, however he still works for your company. What an embarrassment. He knows nothing about his SPG department however decides who gets what as a pay increase end of year. To whomever wrote the review on the lawsuit please contact current employees, there are many of us who are very interested in being a part of this. Something has got to give.

Dec 12, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Because we are committed to creating a comfortable work environment for our employees, we are disappointed to hear about your experience. All formal complaints are... More