CCA Global Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Howard Brodsky and Rick Bennet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Overall CCA has been a great place to work for and has a culture you cannot find any where else (in 6 reviews)

• Best company I have ever worked for (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • ve spent nearly two decades at one company (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Empowering"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CCA is a great company to work for. The company cares about their employees and allows their voices to be heard. They have several programs for employees such as the CCA Way which allows you recognize your co-workers who embrace the companies culture or goes above and beyond in their work. More recently CCA has started the PITCH which alows employees ideas to be heard on ways the company can improve some of their business modules or suguest new business ideas to help the company grow.

In addition to empowering their employees CCA empowers their members that make up the cooperative by offering encentives and helps bring in additional business to supplment their daily business. CCA also impacts the lives of those who are not affiliated with the company by putting the homes back together of those who have suffered a home owners insurance loss through our direct repair program made up our flooring and general contractor members.

Overall CCA has been a great place to work for and has a culture you cannot find any where else.

Cons

The only con I can think of is their might be some personality differences among co-workers but you will run into that anywhere you work, it's life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work of providing a positive work environment and allowing your employees voice to be heard.

Oct 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We appreciate your feedback on CCA, our culture and your time here; we are so happy to see the word “empowering” associated with your review! Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, and we are so... More

2. "Great company!"

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits and a friendly environment. The CEO cares dearly about all employees success.

Cons

No cons applicable for employer

Jan 15, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank for taking the time to write a review for CCA! We’re happy to hear that you felt empowered by our leaders during your time here!

3. "Terrible"

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time

Pros

Used to be a great place to work years ago.

Cons

You are not protected from harrassment or favoritism.

Advice to Management

Please tell me how a well known TV anchor gets let go for sexual harrassment, but they cant get rid of someone who has multiple complaints on them at CCA? The list of people to visit "HR" in regards to one individual in the building is astronomical, however he still works for your company. What an embarrassment. He knows nothing about his SPG department however decides who gets what as a pay increase end of year. To whomever wrote the review on the lawsuit please contact current employees, there are many of us who are very interested in being a part of this. Something has got to give.

Dec 12, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Because we are committed to creating a comfortable work environment for our employees, we are disappointed to hear about your experience. All formal complaints are... More

4. "CCA is a Career-Booster"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked at CCA for nearly 20 years. I started in an entry level position, and when I left was in a VP role. I had the opportunity of holding 7 progressive positions in that time. I always felt supported and challenged, and learned a tremendous amount that shaped my overall career. The real benefit of working here is truly making an impact on independent business owners and seeing their success. Whether it was their personal wealth or the thousands of other employees they employed across nearly 3,000 member businesses of CCA. It truly is an innovative company and a career-booster if you work hard and seek out help when you need it.

Cons

Nothing important to mention when you’ve spent nearly two decades at one company. The only con is the amazing people I miss working with after leaving to pursue another opportunity!

Oct 23, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your great review and your dedication of nearly 20 years! It is amazing to read about your progression with CCA through seven different roles. We’re hoping that your new opportunity is... More

5. "Love this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked here for almost 8 years. I wanted to work here so bad that I took quite a pay cut to get into the company. My goal was to get in the door and learn the business so I could move up. That has not just happened once but twice!! I grow every day and feel supported and acknowledged. I feel the environment is open and fair. I have said more than once that after working in other companies this by far, exceeds my expectations. I feel like a person and not a number with those around me, including all level, looking out for one another. I plan to retire here.

Cons

I mentioned how this company exceeds my expectations, and sometimes, like in many companies, there are individuals that have been here so long they have lost sight of how good they have it. When that happens it is negative, which is not usual on a day to day basis here. I am happy to remind them that if they were somewhere else they would not be happier.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the people within your teams and supporting them as you do.

Oct 16, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences with CCA! We love reading how much you wanted to join our team; there is no doubt in our minds that CCA truly is one of NH’s best places to work! We’re happy... More

6. "I’ll give it a A-"

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and the people are some of the best.

Cons

Not for the slow paced individual.... can be very stressful and busy at times. Not a lot of room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Stop promoting morons and realize who is worth the promotion/position.

Oct 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We do agree that CCA employees are some of the best! We’re sorry that you feel that advancement can be difficult here. We do... More

7. "Best Company I've every worked for!"

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is an awesome company to work for. They have great perks and have fun events for employees and sometimes family. The background of the company comes from individuals that worked hard and sacrificed to get this company to where it is today.

Cons

I really can't think of any.

8. "A great place for motivated people"

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

CCA is a great company to work for. They've been named a best company to work for in New Hampshire, and it's a recognition that is well deserved.
    Most departments are very demanding, but it's fast paced and rewarding. If you work in one of the retail divisions, you'll work with store owners and management. It's great to have a first hand understanding of the impact you can have on a family owned business.
    Other pros are: friendly atmosphere, nice benefits, fun new cafe, paid health club membership, pet friendly, easy access to top management, meaningful work

Cons

Low turnover makes it harder to advance

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Best Employer Ever"

Current Employee - Regional Membership Consultant in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Regional Membership Consultant in Manchester, NH

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a Stable Career that makes you want to go to work. I feel so validated and recognized as an employee it's amazing. They are always working to improve and really understand the importance of taking care of their people. The work is rewarding and challenging.

Cons

You are encouraged to go to the gym and take care of yourself. I know horrible right. Did I mention gym membership is free.

10. "Good Perks"

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Overall it is a good company to work for. Some good perks

Cons

Clicks Rule. If you are not one of the popular ones forget about ever really feeling like you belong or fit in to the company.