CCP Industries Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Thomas Friedl

"sales"

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time

Pros

Great company to work for. Especially if you like the freedom of being in business for yourself, with great training and support

Cons

Since it is mandatory to add a con: Like any entrepreneur opportunity the starting pay is not great. The pay has a great chance to be outstanding with time and effort.

Advice to Management

Find ways to improve pay structure more rapidly. The pay has a great chance to be outstanding with time and effort.

CCP Industries2018-03-04

CCP Industries Response

May 3, 2018Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are fortunate to have such passionate employees on our team and we are very glad you are here and happy with your role. With the fast-changing economy, we are constantly looking for ways to improve the compensation of our valued team. ...

2. "Look for a better place to work"

Former Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I worked at CCP Industries full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with new people each day

Cons

Base salary is a lead into making less money and commissions changed 3 times over the years. Not competitive with the local business due to shipping costs, too many levels to charge customers from. New upper level management stinks and some have little to no experience selling anything! If you’re interested in driving, this is the job for you.

Advice to Management

District managers are still making up the rules as they go, some career DMs have been given the opportunity to only do what is needed! Pay better commission and provide some opportunities to grow.

CCP Industries2018-08-10
  3. "You can do better today."

I worked at CCP Industries full-time

Pros

Not required to clock in.

Cons

Toxic and abusive work culture.

CCP Industries2018-07-27
  4. "Hard to make a living"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at CCP Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can work independently, and manage your own time.

Cons

When you have to pay for the customer's shipping expenses, oftentimes, it doesn't leave much profit for the Area Manager. And their prices are not always the best, so it is difficult to land the big accounts.

CCP Industries2018-01-30

CCP Industries Response

May 3, 2018Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to have lost a team member because of these issues. We have recently updated our pay structure to include more opportunities for our Area Manager's to succeed in this business. Thank you very much for the time you worked with our company ...

5. "Area Sales Manager"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people to work with, decent pay structure

Cons

Some unacceptable expectations, that do not work the best in the real world

Advice to Management

Forgo the daily call minimum, 5-10 really good calls with time spent, is better than 15-20 poor calls,

CCP Industries2017-06-20
  6. "Area Manager Position"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a company built from a history of hard work and dedication to customers As well as listening to there employees to continue to strive to the next level of commitment and growth. A team that works hand in hand, whether you are out in the field, home office or warehouse.

Cons

We have a very wide selection of products which is fabulous. And with that the positive downfall is fitting in as much added time to educate yourself on each item/category.

Advice to Management

I have been in the field for many years prior to CCP and requested a ride along with an Area Manager already in the field. As well as talking to a new Area manager on the phone. This helped in confirming thathat CCP was the correct movement forward for me. This could be helpful for a person new to sales as well as old.

CCP Industries2017-06-20
  7. "Area Manager"

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time

Pros

Set your own schedule. It's like owning your own business. Great training and support

Cons

Lots of cold calling of various business types

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

CCP Industries2017-06-21
  8. "Great for the freedom and flexibility."

Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very entrepreneurial. Great company if you want the freedom and flexibility to run your territory like your own business. But with a multi million dollar company to support you.

Cons

Back orders, production issues, shipping costs, overall lack of consistency.

CCP Industries2017-05-09
  9. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time

Pros

Company has inside and outside sales positions as well as Corporate support positions. The focus is service to the customer. As a Manufacturer - Supplier of many product lines, product training is very important. This Company does an outstanding job helping the Sales Force understand the use and purpose of each line. Benefits are provided - Health, Dental, Vision. There is an open door policy with Management. It...

Cons

I would like to see Profit Sharing / Holiday Bonus. Most companies offer a year end bonus program either by sharing a percentage of the profit or a year end monetary Holiday Bonus.

Advice to Management

Management has done an excellent job in selecting good employees. Reinvesting in those employees by providing advancement opportunity and increased monetary compensation is very important.

CCP Industries2016-12-14
  10. "Area Manager"

Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at CCP Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with CCP Industries now for almost 2 years. It has been a great opportunity for me & my family. I've enjoy working with my Regional Manager. He's helped me grow my business and income. I would recommend CCP Industries to anyone looking to join a team and family work environment. There is no limit on the income you can make it if you were hard. GREAT COMPANY

Cons

If you are not a self started then this job isn't for you. You will get a lot of samples lots but that's part of he job. The samples are in my garage on storage racks.

CCP Industries2016-12-13