CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) DSP Reviews | Glassdoor

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) DSP Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2019

4.3
CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) CEO Shannon Bock (no image)
Shannon Bock
  1. "The best place I have ever worked at!!!"

Current Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to CCRI not knowing what to expect; I had never worked in the field before. This job has changed my life!!! I had know idea you could truly find a job you actually loved! CCRI is that job! It is the most rewarding part of my life! You will love it here, I can guarantee it!!!

Cons

I really don’t have any downsides.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-01-02

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

Starting a job that you have never done before can be scary. We are thrilled you took the plunge to try it out and join our family! We hope others will read your review and find inspiration to take the plunge too. Thank you for sharing your love for CCRI. We truly appreciate it!

2. "Amazing clients, terrible management"

Former Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I worked at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients you get to meet and work with are amazing and you will make great friends through coworkers.

Cons

Management is terrible and disregards the mental health and wellbeing of staff

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Talent Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We think our clients are amazing too! We strive to ensure our team members’ needs are met. If your experience was less then positive, please reach out to our HR team. We’d like to hear from you.

3. "Something different everyday"

Current Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible hrs, able to make a real difference in the lives of people with disabilities, opportunities for advancement, the ability to share the things you like to do to provide new experiences with people we serve.

Cons

MN government funds the pay

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-01-01

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so grateful you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your 10+ years of dedication to the individuals you serve. We truly appreciate you! CCRI will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry.

"A great job with variety. Positive work enviroment"

Current Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

Pros

CCRI has flexible work schedules Great work enviroment A smile or a positive word can go a long way to make the day of clients and co-workers alike. A place to work where you can have fun while helping people acheive their goals and dreams. Aplace to work where you can go home at the end of the day knowing you had a positive effect on someone's life

Cons

May need to work some holidays

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2016-02-18