CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) Reviews | Glassdoor

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2019

Found 37 reviews

4.5
CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) CEO Shannon Bock (no image)
Shannon Bock
  1. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are incredible. My supervisor is great. My schedule has changed to fit my life.

Cons

The pay could be better. But it isn't the fault of the company. They work really hard to ensure that we are heard at the MN state legislature.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-05-14

June 28, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so thankful you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your 10+ years of commitment to the individuals you serve. We truly value you and your dedication! CCRI will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry.

2. "Amazing clients, terrible management"

Former Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I worked at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients you get to meet and work with are amazing and you will make great friends through coworkers.

Cons

Management is terrible and disregards the mental health and wellbeing of staff

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Talent Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We think our clients are amazing too! We strive to ensure our team members’ needs are met. If your experience was less then positive, please reach out to our HR team. We’d like to hear from you.

3. "Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Assistant in East Providence, RI

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice environment in great location

Cons

Little to no upward mobility

Advice to Management

Cost of living increases

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-03-18

May 14, 2019Development Associate

Thank you for taking the time to leave your opinion. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry which in turn would affect wages.

4. "Great Company, Needs to work on Communication"

Former Employee - Direct Support Professional

Pros

- Flexible with schedule - Felt very appreciated - Great community feeling

Cons

- No communication with other DSP's working with the same client - Limited communication with supervisor

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-02-23

May 14, 2019Development Associate

Thanks so much for your time spent with CCRI. We appreciate the work you did. Thank you for providing your feedback - it is important to us.

5. "The best place I have ever worked at!!!"

Current Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to CCRI not knowing what to expect; I had never worked in the field before. This job has changed my life!!! I had know idea you could truly find a job you actually loved! CCRI is that job! It is the most rewarding part of my life! You will love it here, I can guarantee it!!!

Cons

I really don’t have any downsides.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-01-02

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

Starting a job that you have never done before can be scary. We are thrilled you took the plunge to try it out and join our family! We hope others will read your review and find inspiration to take the plunge too. Thank you for sharing your love for CCRI. We truly appreciate ...

6. "Something different everyday"

Current Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

Pros

Flexible hrs, able to make a real difference in the lives of people with disabilities, opportunities for advancement, the ability to share the things you like to do to provide new experiences with people we serve.

Cons

MN government funds the pay

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-01-01

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so grateful you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your 10+ years of dedication to the individuals you serve. We truly appreciate you! CCRI will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry.

7. "Best Job EVER!"

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CCRI is a big family. The clients, administration, and caregivers are so person centered. If you're looking for a fun, rewarding job, look no further. Not only will you be changing lives, but your life will also be changed. Best job decision I have ever made. :)

Cons

No cons. You won't regret working here!

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2018-12-31

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

Five star rating for one of the “Best Team Members EVER” for sharing these wonderful words! Thank you so much.

8. "Great Workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Pros

I have been here for just over 4 years and love it everyday. It's a very compassionate and caring company for both clients and staff. Very flexible with the schedule with little or no questions asked. Can't go wrong with a company that gives you a SEMI-ANNUAL bonus and benefits for part time employees--a WIN WIN in my book.

Cons

Pay is not always competitive but that is not the company's fault, being a non-profitable that relies on the State of Minnesota for funding, we don't always have the support of the state.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2018-12-31

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so grateful to have team members who enjoy their jobs and are willing to be such great ambassadors. We appreciate your commitment to CCRI over the last four years. Thank you again for sharing such kind words! CCRI will continue to advocate for increased funding to provide ...

9. "Fantastic Work Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Pros

CCRI supports a positive work environment and the opportunity to work independently. Because of this, I have worked for CCRI for 10+ years.

Cons

While the starting wage isn't the highest, a positive work environment and supportive supervisors is tough to put a price on (invaluable).

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2018-09-25

December 7, 2018Talent Specialist

Wow! Ten years of service with CCRI! Congratulations we are so thankful for your dedication and we really appreciate the positive review about our work culture. Thank you so much! Team CCRI

10. "Not my cup of tea"

Current Employee - Direct Support Professional in Moorhead, MN

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for less than a year

Pros

The job is rewarding, and you really feel like you can help people. There are also good benefits to being an employee and the company values you a lot.

Cons

The job is very tiring and sometimes stressful if you aren’t super passionate about working with people with disabilities. Sometimes the family members of clients can be difficult to work with, adding extra stress on you.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2018-09-27

October 5, 2018Talent Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback. We work really hard to ensure everyone on our team knows their value and we are happy you feel that. We know this position can be challenging as well as rewarding, so that is why we work hard to ensure good matches are made between the people ...

Found 37 reviews