CCS Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Steven Sands

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • In my experience the CCS Companies is a great place to work (in 4 reviews)

• CCS recognizes their employees for their hard work and dedication (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Call Center environments tend to have high turnover (in 3 reviews)

• The bulk of its employees at this location are call-center employees making near minimum-wage, yet the company still charges employees (in 2 reviews)

1. "Hospital Liaison"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to be a part of a growing company. Learn as you grow. Monthy feed back. Help set your goals.

Cons

Not much to share here. The company can assist with personal and team development. Provide fair life balance time off. Open to associate feedback.

Advice to Management

Kdep jp the motivational events. Would like to see this practice evolve with telecommuters too.

2. "CCS companies"

Former Employee - Product Support Analyst in Newton, MA
    Former Employee - Product Support Analyst in Newton, MA

I worked at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They had a full parking lot, pto was fair.

Cons

The salary was low and pay increase was very low

Advice to Management

increase pay

3. "Nice place to work"

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Large enough to offer a variety of good opportunities, but small enough so that employees can get visibility and quickly make a name for themselves if highly motivated. Top of the line office space. Above average vacation time, fair benefits. Flexible shifts if on corporate side.

Cons

Call Center environments tend to have high turnover. There will always be people coming and going, at least on the CSA side.

Advice to Management

Continue to find ways to keep job interesting and motivating, especially at CSA level. Sometimes small details are a bit overplanned; be willing to take small risks and make adjustments as needed. This would be more productive than trying to plan everything to perfection.

"Great place to work!!"

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time

Pros

CCS is family owned, they have good family values. One major pro is that they promote from within. If you are career oriented you will go far in this company. They also provide professional development training that goes outside of your regular position. I started as a temp associate and quickly moved up in the company. If your willing to work hard, you will be rewarded. Great PTO accrual and benefits. We haven't seen a raise in our medical premiums in two years, that is unheard of!! They do a lot of employee events to show appreciation. We have a pool table and ping pong table in the break room, great stress reliever!!

Cons

None, great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees, we see all the great things you are doing as a result of our feedback to you. Its refreshing to see a company value their people and care about what their associates want. I also love the new classes rolling out with CCS University , these are benefits that no other company offers.

"I've built a career here"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salem, NH

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Came in as a customer service agent and was trained to be a supervsor.
    The people have always been friendly and I'm excited to go to work most days.
    Atmosphere is good, the cafeteria is really beneficial and the gym on site is nice.
    Very flexible managers and bosses, they care about your wellbeing

Cons

Sometimes the customers can be mean.
    Being on the computer for long ammounts of time can hurt your eyes

Advice to Management

offer better vending machine refreshments

"Solid Company with a Great Working Enviroment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

CCS invests in their Employees and develops Leaders. We are a forward thinking Company and make necessary adjustments/changes to stay ahead of the game. We are a positive and supportive Team where we strive to get the best out of everyone and help employees get to the next level. If you work hard, there is opportunity for advancement. I believe in the vision of CCS and feel honored to be part of such a great group of people.

Cons

Top down communication. Lack of Company wide Employee Recognition

7. "Great Place to Work !! Looking for the opportunity to return!!"

Former Employee - Talet Acquisition Manager in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Talet Acquisition Manager in Salem, NH

I worked at CCS Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's family. You absolutely get out what you put in here. CCS is a company who values every person who works here. There are expectations of doing your job and doing it your best. We work hard but the payout is awesome! I have never worked anywhere else that values their employees and families like they do here. Our employer goes beyond your typical expectations~ we have a stocked kitchen, donations to organizations that are important to us, great work/life balance and always willing to listen. We poke fun, laugh, work hard, and cry together here. The atmosphere is great and I couldn't work anywhere else because the bar is set so high. Managements door is always open and looks to incorporate feedback to make the company more efficient and profitable. I enjoyed coming to work every day. Our President is involved with daily operations and is grounded to this company because success is important to him but also all the people that work for CCS.

Cons

No Cons at this time

Advice to Management

Continue in the direction you are going and add additional opportunities for growth within the organization. Keep doing what you are doing, it is working. Daily interaction from top down is why we have won ALL the awards!!! KEEP IT UP AND DONT CHANGE FOR ANYONE!!

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Commercial Support in Portsmouth, NC
    Current Employee - Commercial Support in Portsmouth, NC

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits , great people to work with

Cons

I have none at this time

Advice to Management

keep doing what u are doing , I just want to say the pool table is a great addition to the cafeteria , it certainly helped me with my game , I play everyday at least once a day , and because of that I went on to with the State Championship in the NH APA (American Pool Association ) which is a trip to Los Vegas for my team and I , we will go the week of August 13 th and will compete in several events while we are there , So thank you so much for the Pool table Steve Sands you rock

"Great Company, Good people"

Current Employee - QA Tester in Portsmouth, NH
    Current Employee - QA Tester in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Diversity in jobs and opportunity. Flexible schedules and understanding management. Expectations are realistically set and overall great atmosphere. Starting as a CSA there is a lot of games and incentive to do well. Additionally generous Payed time off if accrued to be used.

Cons

Some inconstant information at entry level and high stress. Starting as a CSA is very competitive. micromanagement as a CSA and constrictive break time allotment.

Advice to Management

Be more consistent

10. "Worst place I have ever worked."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salem, NH

I worked at CCS Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is nothing good about working here.

Cons

Literally everything. Lazy managers, horrible company culture, low morale, they actually encourage being rude to customers, completely soul-sucking.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to actually do your job instead of sitting around playing on your phones all day.

CCS Companies Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

We are sorry that you feel this way. The leadership team at CCS works hard to ensure a culture of engagement, inclusion and fun.

We provide training and scripting to our Customer Service Agents... More