CCS Global Tech ETL Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2019

Found 5 reviews

4.0
Raminder Singh
  1. ""Excellent Interview Experience""

Current Employee - ETL Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech

Pros

1) Had two video conference discussion and each lasted for half an hour. Followed by HR discussion. Not a single question was repeat in subsequent interviews 2. Interview was conducted very thoroughly and technically focused. 3) Very Open, clear and concise communication. My experience level has been respected very well.

Cons

Need improvement in quality of the video conference tool used for the interview. Sometimes it is really annoying to continue ever if voice quality is bad.

Advice to Management

No advice,Great people

CCS Global Tech2016-12-21
  2. "I have been working at PCS Global Tech as a contractor (Less than a year)"

Current Employee - Senior ETL Developer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Friendly work environment - A strong training program that provides those who give their full effort the technical knowledge that they need to succeed in high level BI careers - A Marketing team that sets you up with interviews until you get hired - Sponsorship for foreigners without a green card - Very affordable and comfortable company housing - Relocation assistance - Pay during training enough to afford company...

Cons

- Roughly 15 month (2500 bill-able hours) obligation to work through them after training (leaving before this requires you to pay a fee for the training) - Contract jobs can be anywhere in the US and any duration (almost always 6 months +)

Advice to Management

Allowing for employees to choose preferences for States or Regions that their resumes are sent out to would make the program a lot more attractive to a lot of people, myself included.

CCS Global Tech2019-03-01
  3. "Good for Career starting"

Former Employee - ETL Developer in Ontario, CA

I worked at CCS Global Tech for more than a year

Pros

Efficient training by trainers. Each day you will learn something. you can gain good knowledge on that particular stream.

Cons

There will be pressure on you and pay is less. If you want some knowledge to survive then you can go for it.

CCS Global Tech2017-10-05

"Good company to work"

Current Employee - ETL Developer

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. They have a great training, you will learn a lot! The trainers are good. Raj is awesome! 2. They have kept their promises such as relocation payment and H1B application etc so far. This was very important for me. They know what they are doing. 3. I experienced a very friendly culture in CCS. Lots of events. Good food etc. Coffee is free!

Cons

The training could be very tough if you have no or a little experience in SQL. If you are bad, or just OK, its likely that you will not be able to pass the 10 days evaluation test. After training, you are not done with learning! You need to really really work hard! Getting to your first project could take a long time! It depends on many factors including your chance. After my first project, although I could always...

CCS Global Tech2017-05-10

"it is an ICC(Indian Consulting Company)"

Former Employee - ETL Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at CCS Global Tech for less than a year

Pros

they will leave 50% of your hourly wage to you.

Cons

selfish, boring culture. suck management

Advice to Management

go back to India

CCS Global Tech2016-07-19