CCS Global Tech SQL BI Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2018

Found 3 reviews

4.1
Raminder Singh

"Leaders in BI Technology"

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Amazing marketing team 2. Seamless transition from one project to another 3. HR is really helpful 4. Go all out to help candidate to get into the project.

Cons

1. Management should respond to queries a little more quicker. 2. Should change the policy/rule of reporting back to the training center after the project gets over.

Advice to Management

Should be little more transparent and clear on the work visa application process.

CCS Global Tech2017-12-29
  2. ""Booster at the beginning of your career" Have been working at CCS for more than 6 months now!"

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

It gives me very good training to prepare me for upcoming projects and also lots of hand-on experiences with tools and technical skills mostly used in projects. All the assignments given during training are also very useful not just for practical skills but for real work experiences. It gives me the best guidance to prepare me as a professional.

Cons

It is very intensive within the range of 3-4 months training, but it's worth it for the effort you will put in for your future.

CCS Global Tech2018-04-30

"Low Average"

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer

I have been working at CCS Global Tech

Pros

Gives you a chance to start your career but this chance comes with lots of cons. Good training material for basics and few trainers are exceptionally good.

Cons

Very controlling. You have absolutely no choice of things be it job location or job type Training is very stressful, lot of competition. Low pay. Needs to fake the resume, adds 5 years of experience to your present profile making it stressful to work in actual work environment as no matter how much you train, you cant start off easy on a mid-seniority level job. A lot of people end up getting fired in their first...

Advice to Management

Management thinks the chance and basics they are giving the contractor is worth all the milking but it is so not. Needs to either double the pay or give all the benefits to make up for it.

CCS Global Tech2016-08-02