CCS Medical Insurance Verification Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2015

Found 4 reviews

3.5
Rodney Carson
  1. "Good place to work, people overall are nice benefits are good, pay adequate"

Former Employee - Insurance Verification in Clearwater, FL

I worked at CCS Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The medical benefits and vacation comp is good

Cons

Not so good pay,complaceant management

Advice to Management

be open minded to change, also reward employees that are excellent preformers and don't be afraid to disciplant those who are not

CCS Medical2014-03-20

"insurance verification"

Former Employee - Insurance Verification in Tampa, FL

I worked at CCS Medical

Pros

Enjoyed working with staff and coworkers

Cons

The distance from home to work

Advice to Management

Very nice place to work

CCS Medical2015-05-08
  3. "CCS Medical"

Current Employee - Insurance Verification in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at CCS Medical

Pros

My team is pretty lade back we have a good thing going on. I don't always looking forward to going to work but I'm never feel like I don't want to go to work. Pay pretty good being that I didn't have a college degree when I worked there. Good place to get started if you want a stable job or a stepping stone for some thing greater.

Cons

People in your business. Some of the people who work there are kissing up to people to get promotions they don't deserve. Creating jobs for a person who does not have a job title but drives a benz???

Advice to Management

Do what you need to do so you don't end up with a company with out a CEO. Not have a CEO is crazy. I haven't been in the business world to long but a company with a person not having a job title and driving a Mercedes. I don't know what she is doing behind close doors for the upper management but it must be pretty good. lol

CCS Medical2010-06-25
  4. "Dissatisfied Former Employee"

Former Employee - Insurance Verification in Brandon, FL

I worked at CCS Medical

Pros

I had benefits but they were not great. About 3 or 4 people were fun to work with.

Cons

Benefits were to costly for the little amount they paid. Time off was very little compared to other places. Poor management. Quota was impossible to meet with the amount of unnecessary repetitive information was needed. Not flexible when it comes to school especially if you were willing to come in early or stay late, they did claim they were flexible but of course that was a lie. Supervisor did not want to communicate...

Advice to Management

Need to increase pay, time off, be more flexible when it comes to school or do not lie and say that you are. Morale needs to be improved and not with balloons.

CCS Medical2010-02-14