CCS Medical Patient Support Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Rodney Carson

"Patient Support"

Former Employee - Patient Support Representative in Clearwater, FL

I worked at CCS Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people who work there genuinely care about helping the patients who are in need of their supplies.

Cons

Micro management and bullying from higher ups, and total apathy from them.

Advice to Management

You need to learn how to manage properly. Standing behind someone, and walking behind them slowly, to see if we're doing our work, is like a sweatshop tactic. If you want the team to work harder for you, you need to keep their morale up and trust in them to do their work. You have no trust at all, and that leads to failures.

CCS Medical2018-01-29

"IT'S ALL ABOUT WHOSE BUDDY YOU ARE IN THIS PLACE!! TRULY UNBELIEVABLE."

Former Employee - Patient Support Representative in Clearwater, FL

I worked at CCS Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

there are some nice managers. unfortunately all the buddy buddy's make up a lot of management, but there are a few good ones. unfortunately, the bad ones seem to have the run of the place and do as they please. There are some nice people working here too.. I said "SOME"!

Cons

There are a lot of shady, dishonest coworkers that screw their coworkers(some real bottom feeders! ) Some real reptiles among the management staff also-a lot of young ding dongs! Some of the workforce have made a career out of making themselves look good by finding sneaky ways to have their coworkers finish their work so they can boost their numbers. Some of them deserve an academy reward for putting on such a good act....

Advice to Management

learn fairness and clamp down on the sneaky, shady workers that screw their coworkers by finding ways to boost their numbers at someone else's expense. stop turning a blind eye to all this crap! And cut out all the buddy-buddy nonsense! I must be dreaming to ever see this stuff happen!

CCS Medical2014-07-13