I have been working at CES Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)
(1) Flexibility on use and doing research and development on new technologies,
(2) opportunity although a few but best of its kind projects in India like Road Information System for NHAI, Soil Health Card for Govt. of Gujarat, Water Resource Information System (WRIS) for Govt. of Rajasthan, Forest Management Information System (FMIS) for Forest Department, UP and Uttrakhand and others
(3) Best execution team
(4) Best place to get exposure in all spectrum of IT company by all team members... Business Development, Project Management, Software Development, Client handling, documentation, maintaining quality standards, Pre and Post Sales, Technological upgradation, best projects, free hand to choose technologies, the list is unending.
(1) Immediate higher management not capable of business development, gathering business intelligence, understanding market tread, Literally very restricted market network
(2) Immediate higher and day to day decision making people are starters or can say non-technical in software development and It terms
(3) Entirely depends upon the capability of execution team which is the best and most of the till day success was only due to execution teams.
(4) Salaries, Remuneration and benefits low in comparison to industry standards
(5) Not a healthy working environment and lack of basic working facilities
(6) No technical upgrade training depends upon persons own effort and initiatives
Advice to Management
(1) Improve working environment and working facilities
(2) Provide pays and benefits as per industry
(3) Conduct Regular technical and management training
(4) The immediate higher management should be in tune with latest developments in IT
(5) Immediate higher management members should establish market networking and intelligence. The Business Development teams should have revenue targets
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?