- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Kennewick, WA Area
- - Richland, WA
- - Pasco, WA
- - Alaska
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
Found 28 of over 38 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people and flexibility working on projects." (in 5 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 23, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The team is great. Communication is good. Great supervisor who is really helpful. Great staff. Company culture is good.
Career development is not ideal.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 3, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good pay and good people
Work life balance is not good
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 30, 2022 - PipefitterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people in the field.
The higher ups never took the time to send my tools to me back home so it cost me thousands of dollars to replace them which they apparently cared little about.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jul 25, 2021 - Design Authority in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Industry competitive pay, different assignments for those willing to stretch, training provided in order to qualify workers to do their job.
Pigeon holing. Hr citation of industry competitive wage then hook and pegging salary to market to why they cant give better pay or raises for merit. No money for more than minimal training. 45 minute commute each way but not considered in salary when comp against town wage, where commute is 5 minutes. Systemic tribal knowledge loss in the name of staffing cost.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jun 9, 2021 - Work Control in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of different scope to experience.
Very restrictive requirements to working in that environment.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 20, 2021 - Industrial Hygienist in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
working primarily four days a week was good
working far from home made the daily commute take up a lot of time.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 12, 2021 - ComplianceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work Environment is not stressful.
Contract is short term and contract.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 16, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The job is reasonably stable.
If the government shuts down, you better have PTB (Vacation Bank) to weather the upsets. If you haven't been there 20 years, you are outside of the fence and treated like a new hire...no outside experience considered for vacation accrual. Since it is a government contract, you aren't paid for how well you do or what you do...you are paid what the contract says that your hiring title, experience, and degree says you are worth. There is no negotiating with exempts.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 3, 2020 - Work Planning Manager in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Co-workers were generally happy with the mission of the project they were working on.
Workers had more than one manager, and multiple bosses. Too much politics.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 11, 2015 - Geochemist in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and benefits. Work is interesting and the Richland Wa. area is a little known gem. The DOE is the customer and there is generally a good working relationship between CHPRC and the DOE.
Management is quite political and technical expertise by environmental staff is undervalued. A lot of money and time is spent investigating innovative remedial actions but it seemed that they were never implemented due to regulatory and management inertia.A tremendous amount of money is spent putting out annual reports that are little more than data dumps with very little analysis.Continue reading
CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Reviews FAQs
CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
44% of CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.