KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.4
CHG Healthcare President and CEO Scott Beck
Scott Beck

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Health benefits are great.(in 78 reviews)
  • "great people,great core values.(in 69 reviews)
  • "Great culture and they truly value their employees and their feedback.(in 69 reviews)
  • "Lots of great people work for the company and the different brands.(in 59 reviews)
  • "Great Work life balance within IT(in 27 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CHG Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Love this place!

Apr 27, 2022 - Vice President in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at CHG for 7 years now, and my enthusiasm for this company has only grown stronger. Having worked for a number of corporations in my career, I have a good frame of reference. CHG really walks the talk in terms of culture and core values, it's so much more than a slogan on the wall or a game room. We are about people, and that's why I cam to CHG in the first place. Can't recommend working here enough!

Cons

We've been a bit late to the game in terms of digital infrastructure, but we're quickly gaining ground on that front. There are also a number of sub-cultures where the employee experience isn't in line with our aspiration. Having said that, we've developed programs and practices to drive toward a more consistent experience for our people. The company doesn't always get it right, but the executives care, listen, and strive to meet the needs of our people.

Senior Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're always striving to continuously improve our company and customer experience and love that you're seeing that firsthand.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing culture

Jun 22, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture and good leadership

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Senior Communications Specialist

Thanks for spotlighting our leadership team!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that cares about their people and their communities

Jun 9, 2022 - Corporate Travel Coordinator in Midvale, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the company live our Core Values: Putting People First, Growth, Quality & Professionalism, Integrity & Ethics and Continuous Improvement. Paid Volunteer Time Off to help in our communities. Making a Difference Foundation serving the world over. The company promotes having fun at work. The company and the team leaders are supporting hybrid work from home situations. Monthly "Chats with Scott" - our CEO. He is connected to the people, not just a figurehead. We make a difference in the Healthcare industry. DEI our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion department works hard to make sure all are seen and heard.

Cons

We are busy, so if you can't handle the workload that might be a problem for you.

Senior Communications Specialist

Wow! We really appreciate your review and for sharing your perspective on all the reasons why you think CHG is a great place to work.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Our company cares about the people here

Jun 1, 2022 - Billing Sales Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been here for 15 years now. I look more like Jerry Garcia than the young man I was when I started and you know what...my company is very cool with that. They actually care about the people here. I love the people I work with from our CEO down throughout the company. Its pretty flipping amazing. Come get some because you will be so happy you did.

Cons

Prepare yourself to actually care about the people you work with. Its pretty dang cool

Senior Communications Specialist

Well that's a relief! Our jaws are tired from smiling all the time. All joking aside, we appreciate your review of our company and your enlightening advice — we intend to share it with our leadership team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hands Down...The Best Sales Company To Work For!

Jun 15, 2022 - Sr Manager - Sales in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is second to none...the benefits are also world class. This company truly lives by its CORE values!! At the center of that is Putting People First! CHG goes above and beyond for its employees and pushes you everyday to be the best you can be.

Cons

It can take a while to get promoted in management.

Senior Communications Specialist

It's great to hear from a manager within our organization. Thank you for your review.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Where did all the strong female leaders in digital go??

Jun 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best people work here. I formed lifelong friendships.

Cons

There has been a terrifying exodus of all of the female leaders in digital. Seems like a terrible sign to me for the equity of women at CHG - specifically in leadership. It's clearly not a welcome leadership team for Product or Engineering when you see leaders you admire leave because of the way they were treated. It makes me I'll that CHG still made it on the Women in Tech shatter list when female leaders in tech at this company have been treated so poorly they have left. It's been so disheartening to see.

Talent Management Leader

Thanks for being part of the CHG team for more than five years and for taking time to share a review. As you know, CHG is committed to diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company — and our digital organization is no exception. We’re continuing to hire and promote women at all levels within our team and are always working to create an experience at CHG that puts people first. Feedback is key to improvement. If you have ideas about how we can keep getting better, please reach out to our employee relations team!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best place to work / amazing growth opportunities!

May 18, 2022 - Director in Midvale, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

CHG lives, eats, breathes their core values. You see it in every interaction and decision that is made. I've been with CHG for 11 years and have grown more than I ever thought possible - even being on the same team the whole time! I'm grateful for the flexibility and autonomy in how and where I get my work done and the level of trust I have with my leader and my team.

Cons

I'd like to see CHG continue to have more competitive compensation. The market is growing fast and we need to make sure we keep up so we don't lose people.

Senior Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback and sharing the great experience you've had at CHG throughout your tenure.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you work hard this is the right job for you

Jun 8, 2022 - Physician Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

great training and ongoing coaching from leadership great pay structure good industry to be in right now great benefits base pay is competitive remote work enviroment

Cons

doctors can be hard to work with sometimes

Senior Communications Specialist

Roger that! Remote work is here to stay. We appreciate your review.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

CHG - the job/culture is what you make it.

Nov 25, 2021 - Credentialing Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I see a lot of people rushed here to post reviews about the recent decision to mandate a surcharge on our health benefits for people who have not been vaccinated against COVID 19. This is a common practice for many things that increase the risk to the insurance pool. It’s only a problem because these people have only been impacted NOW. I also noticed someone mentioned that if a woman’s OB recommended she NOT get the COVID vaccination, she would still be “penalized” which is simply not true. If an OB provides a legitimate medical exemption, the surcharge does not apply. In short, per my headline, CHG is what you make it. If you believe that Putting People First means that every decision that Scott and Leslie make are what’s best for YOU AND YOU ALONE, this might not be the right place for you. If you believe in a culture where sometimes hard decisions need to be made for the greater good, even if they aren’t ones you necessarily agree with, but you can see past your individual needs and support the whole, this might be the right place for you.

Cons

Unfortunately there are still some people who believe that having their voice heard means they should be allowed to say disrespectful, demonstrably false, and hostile things to their co-workers on a company intranet page. Those people exist even at a really great company like CHG but they are in the extreme minority.

6 people found this review helpful

Talent Management Leader

Thanks for the kind words. We believe even hard decisions are easier when we follow our core value of Putting People First. We're committed to the health and happiness of all our team members - even when they may disagree with the rationale. We appreciate your support.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Know What You're Getting Into

May 18, 2022 - Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing but good things to say about the people of CHG. You can tell they really care. They put a lot of time and effort into onboarding, training and culture fit. They are extremely transparent about what to expect with the job and what you're getting into. Nothing but respect. If it weren't for the actual job itself, I wouldn't have left. My team was amazing.

Cons

The actual job is the reason for 3 stars instead of 5. I don't think anything can truly prepare you for what you are about to get into unless you have experience directly with cold calls. You pretty much have to be 100% financially motivated in order to keep going. You also cannot give a &%$* in a way. You have to be okay with constant rejection on the phone day in and day out. You need to have a workaholic mentality, too. Most people aren't cut out for this.

Senior Communications Specialist

We do really appreciate you speaking to your experience as a sales consultant and hope you review helps future candidates make an educated choice about whether the sales consultant role is a good fit for them — or whether they would be better suited pursuing a business partner role within our organization. Sales is hard. Cold calls are hard. Rejection is hard. But when our sales consultants power through those lows and put in the time to build their book of business, whew, do they reap the financial rewards!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 638 Reviews

CHG Healthcare Reviews FAQs

CHG Healthcare has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 649 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at CHG Healthcare to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CHG Healthcare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CHG Healthcare. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

84% of CHG Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CHG Healthcare 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CHG Healthcare to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with CHG Healthcare Job Seekers