CHG Healthcare Reviews

Updated Jun 28, 2020

4.5
CHG Healthcare President and CEO Scott Beck
Scott Beck
Pros
  • "CHG has 5 core values that each employee truly lives by(in 61 reviews)

• "Putting People First is one of our important core value at CHG(in 46 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I have found a home with CHG and can't imagine working anywhere else.."

Current Employee - Housing Coordinator II in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My Team. I work with an amazing team and have two great leaders who truly care about us. It make all of the difference.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I am very happy working at CHG.

June 12, 2020Talent Management Leader

Wow! Thanks for the kind words. Putting people first is our #1 priority. We're glad you recognize you're a valued part of our team.

2. "Terrific"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time

Pros

An incredible company really focused on people and culture

Cons

None at this time they are great

July 6, 2020Talent Management Leader

Thanks for joining our team. It's been a crazy year! We're glad you realize our people are our #1 priority - especially in a pandemic.

3. "Seven years of opportunity and fulfillment"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I feel empowered to make decisions, improve processes, and impact the success of my team. I have sought out and been tapped to take on challenges beyond my role and have found success in the work I do.

Cons

CHG is catching up when it comes to the world of technology. A family of separate businesses are trying to work together to become a thought leader powerhouse for the healthcare staffing industry. However, we are not there yet. We have a lot of growing pains to go through to let go of old ways and embrace new technology and people strategies.

June 26, 2020Talent Management Leader

Your experience gives us goosebumps! You are an amazing example of our core values of Growth and Continuous Improvement in action. We're glad you're stepping up and putting your talents to work in lots of new ways. You're right, we're always learning. Having our new tech partners give us a chance to achieve even more - especially with great colleagues like you!

4. "Best company I have ever worked for hand down!"

Current Employee - MSS Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Companies Core Values - They really live them Benefits - !!!Fertility Treatment!!! Yearly Employee Survey- They take all feedback into consideration and implement to benefit their people. Growth - Our leaders are servant leaders and really care about growing their people.

Cons

None really - any complaint would be first world and nothing that would make me reconsider working for CHG.

June 26, 2020Talent Management Leader

Wow! You're making us blush. We make a big deal out of core values - especially our #1 value, Putting People First. (That's why we offer fertility benefits, among many others.) We're so glad you're part of our team.

5. "The best place to work for!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Putting people first is a core Value

Cons

I can't think of anything bad!

June 26, 2020Talent Management Leader

You make us look good! Thanks for all your great work over the years. We're so glad you're part of our team.

6. "This company really lives their Core Values!"

Current Employee - Travel Coordinator in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

They really care about their family of employees. They support a work/life balance. They recognize people for living the core values inside and outside the office.

Cons

Not too many formal in person continuing education classes offered.

June 19, 2020Talent Management Leader

Putting People First is our #1 priority. We're so glad you feel supported as you try to balance work and home. It's great to work with colleagues who mirror our core values inside and outside of the office. We're glad you're part of our team! Make sure you're checking in with your leader and the Learning and Development team for updates on continuing education offerings. The pandemic has temporarily ended in-person training but there are lots of classes on Zoom. Good luck!

7. "The best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

CHG promotes and practice their culture everyday - integrity & ethics, quality & professionalism, growth, continuous improvement and putting people first. These five qualities are truly exemplified from all higher ups and fellow employees. You constantly feel as you matter as an individual and employee, regardless of tenure. I can write a novel on why CHG is the greatest company to work for but you have to experience it to believe it!

Cons

None, none, none, none, none!

June 12, 2020Talent Management Leader

Our core values are critical to our success as a company and to the success of each of our people. We're glad you're seeing those values in action. Thanks for your hard work! We're glad to have you as part of our CHG family.

8. "Best Company I have ever worked for - they truly believe in putting people first."

Current Employee - Provider Representative in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I could write a full article on the pros, but I will list a few of my favorites: 1- CHG believes in impacting the community and world - they focus on volunteer trips, humanitarian, and so much more. 2- They believe in work home life balance - so important! 3- Flexibility - need I say more?

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.

June 12, 2020Talent Management Leader

Thanks for sharing your experiences! You're right - we believe it is so important to be good global citizens and to make a difference, both at home and internationally. And who doesn't love flex time? At the end of the day, nothing is more important than your family. We're glad we can help you juggle the load. Thanks for being part of our family!

9. "Great place for me and my family"

Current Employee - Billing Sales Manager in Edmond, OK

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been here over a decade and couldn't be happier with where I have been able to put down roots. I plan on retiring here one day. Great company

Cons

I have none to even say

June 12, 2020Talent Management Leader

Ten years?! Wow! Thanks for staying with us. We are better because of you. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

10. "Putting people first"

Current Employee - Hospital Privileging Coordinator in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

The flexibility, the people, the care, the benefits, all.

Cons

No downsides so far, I am very happy here.

June 12, 2020Talent Management Leader

We're so glad to hear you're happy! Putting people first is our #1 priority. That's why we're so big on flexible scheduling and why we try and offer the best compensation and benefits possible. We appreciate you and hope you'll stick around a long time. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Found 333 reviews