The latest conversations about Healthcare
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about CHI? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CHI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I felt my Benefits were good however coming from having to buy my own insurance to their benefits I have nothing to compare it to." (in 168 reviews)
- "Great people to work with Faith based organization with careers that work with the health care industry" (in 159 reviews)
- "The pay is good and competitive" (in 126 reviews)
- "great coworkers and faith based values." (in 97 reviews)
- "Most of the staff are friendly but there are some that feels like they do not want to be there." (in 71 reviews)
- "Then they decided outsourcing was the answer to fix the budget deficits created by poor management and bad acquisitions." (in 168 reviews)
- "Micro management by senior leadership" (in 68 reviews)
- "A PM mentioned in another review the VP does not believe in it so most managers do not allow it." (in 52 reviews)
- "Mid and upper management do not see the on" (in 47 reviews)
- "Layoffs after layoffs followed by re" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CHI and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,349 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 25, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChattanooga, TN
Great nurses, ancillary staff, and physicians. I have also been a patient and had good experiences
Some managers are happy to let you take the fall to save their skin.
CHI Reviews FAQs
CHI has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,495 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at CHI to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
61% of CHI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CHI 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.