CI-Group Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2020

4.1
CI-Group President Eric Turiansky (no image)
Eric Turiansky

"Get out what you put in"

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Promotes from within, benefits, good time off, great senior leadership

Cons

long hours during the busy season

January 14, 2020VP Human Resouces

It is great hearing from someone with so much experience at CI-Group. Many of us have followed a similar path... starting out at the bottom and working our way up. It's nice to hear you feel your hard work is paying off! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

2. "A great place to learn!"

4.0

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people here are great - they care about what they do & it makes coming to work every day something to look forward to. Management takes an active interest in employee success. Every day, there is something new to learn - it keeps things interesting!

Cons

Time off does not increase over the course of employment.

January 17, 2020VP Human Resouces

Thanks for the review. I agree, CI-Group has amazing people who really care about the work, the clients, and each other. It has been the "special sauce" to our success for 35 years.

3. "love the peeps"

5.0

I have been working at CI-Group full-time

Pros

There are so many great people who have made CI-Group their home for a long time. People really care about this organization.

Cons

Because so many people have been here for so long, it is easy to get stuck in their ways.

December 19, 2019VP Human Resouces

We are glad you have found a home here at CI-Group. I agree, the people here are amazing and passionate. They truly care about each other, the work and the organization. Thanks for the review

4. "Just over one month at the company"

Current Employee - Assistant Account Manager

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most people are very friendly and willing to help you learn. I've had a good experience with management and HR. There are daily department meetings to check in with each other and discuss projects going on. Work hours are 8:30-5:30 with an hour lunch break. There are a lot of processes and procedures, which I consider a good thing. Communication is usually pretty good across departments.

Cons

More than half of the office/warehouse is without natural light which I got used to, but felt weird at first. There isn't much in the way of training materials -- training happens on the fly when things come up, which makes me wonder if I have learned as much . There are some processes that seem more complicated than they have to be and could benefit from more modern procedures.

March 25, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for supplying the detailed feedback! We are glad that your first month has been a positive one and always look to improve our work experience through the insight we gain from our employees. We hope you continue to enjoy your position with us!!

5. "Manager"

2.0

I worked at CI-Group full-time

Pros

Some really hard-working, dedicated people work at CI-Group

Cons

Reactive vs proactive management. Little value for the good people who work hard.

November 12, 2018HR Generalist

We're sorry to hear that you felt this way. We are always looking to improve our performance as a management team and value all feedback that is given, pro or con.

6. "Amazing Place to Work with Endless Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

CI-Group is full of people that are willing to share every bit of knowledge that they have with anyone that is eager to learn. There is always room to grow within this company no matter what position you begin with!

Cons

I sometimes wish the work shift started/ended earlier.

June 11, 2018HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are taking the opportunity to learn from those around you. That speaks well for your desire to excel in your career!

7. "A Respectful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The size of the company is small enough so everyone knows each other. Leadership enjoys celebrating successes with parties and other forms of acknowledgement. One can learn a great deal about business from seasoned mentors and the day-to-day interactions with other departments.

Cons

If you like working in a city, this location may not be for you. Parks for hiking and farm stands offering fresh fruits and vegetables are everywhere at this time of year!

February 21, 2019HR Generalist

So happy you enjoy working at CI-Group! We are unique in that our location is more rural than one would find with most agencies, but we’ve managed to assemble a great team off the beaten path. Celebrating together is an important way for us to connect and share the success of our hard work. After all is said and done…it takes the contributions of many to achieve our business objectives.

"A stepping stone at best.."

I worked at CI-Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and mentors. Opportunities to learn and form your career path. Fun team events. List of very impressive clients - you will learn a great deal about a variety of industries. Office is nice.

Cons

Company direction changes often. An increased focus and pressure to focus on sales than on its people. General culture of distrust among its employees (this is 2018 folks, working from home doesn’t mean someone is slacking off) No salary transparency

April 13, 2018VP Human Resouces

Thank you for your honest feedback. It's great to here an opinion that reflects pros and cons. We wish you the best in your next endeavor and hope that your growth while at CI-Group will form a solid foundation for your career. Stay in touch....we have had many employees take a "career break" from CI-Group, only to return due to the great people/mentors and unique culture.

"Account Coordinator"

I worked at CI-Group full-time

Pros

Good company culture. Good people.

Cons

Poor communication between upper and middle management

March 13, 2018VP Human Resouces

We are happy that you enjoyed both the Company culture and others you worked with while employed with CI-Group. Thank you also for sharing your thoughts on how we can better communicate within the Organization. We always strive to improve in all aspects of leadership performance and take all feedback seriously.

10. "Love it here!!"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer/Production Artist in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work environment and management team are the best! We all have a job to do and we all work hard, yet there always seems to be a level of fun in the background. I have worked for other corporate offices in my career. CI Group is very fair and dedicated to it's employees company. I have the good fortune to work here!!

Cons

I may be biased because I do thoroughly enjoy working here. I cannot think of a true con. The only thing I can think is not necessarily a con, it's more a silly "thing". The office music can get really stale fast.

September 25, 2017HR Generalist

We appreciate the efforts of all of our employees, and thank you for being part of our success. It's individuals like you who energize and keep us all motivated to do our best work! Who says you can't be professional and fun at the same time?

Found 41 reviews