CI-Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Love it here!!"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer/Production Artist in Whitehouse, NJ
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer/Production Artist in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work environment and management team are the best! We all have a job to do and we all work hard, yet there always seems to be a level of fun in the background. I have worked for other corporate offices in my career. CI Group is very fair and dedicated to it's employees company. I have the good fortune to work here!!

Cons

I may be biased because I do thoroughly enjoy working here. I cannot think of a true con. The only thing I can think is not necessarily a con, it's more a silly "thing". The office music can get really stale fast.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love the Management Team

Sep 25, 2017 – HR Generalist

We appreciate the efforts of all of our employees, and thank you for being part of our success. It's individuals like you who energize and keep us all motivated to do our best work! Who says you... More

2. "Great Atmosphere!!"

I have been working at CI-Group full-time

Pros

Everybody in this company always have a positive attitude regardless of how their day is going. Unlike other jobs, this is what makes me wants to come to work everyday and dedicate myself to provide the best quality of work towards our clients!

Cons

This is not a perfect place either, you will have ups and downs like any other place. All in all its what you make of it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work of looking out for your workers and continue providing advice along the way.

Sep 25, 2017 – HR Generalist

Being positive is contagious and contributes to our ability to deliver the best customer experience we can to our clients. The talents that each employee shares blend with a respect for each other... More

3. "Things are going in a great direction"

I have been working at CI-Group full-time

Pros

Some of the new hires in the last year have really added diversity of knowledge. It is still a small company feel. When an amazing hire is made it can really add something special and impactful.

Cons

New faces can be a challenge when understanding the culture, personalities and passion. People really care so when someone does not, it is obvious and effects the team. Don't work here if you don't care about the work. You will be miserable!

Advice to Management

Keep promoting the mentoring and educational spirit that you have fostered.

Sep 13, 2017 – HR Generalist

We work hard to balance the positives of growth and the importance of maintaining a personalized approach. It's good to hear your comments! Our continued efforts to provide the staff with more... More

4. "Senior management"

I have been working at CI-Group full-time

Pros

Great team, great culture, great clients.

Cons

In high-growth mode. Great opportunities for all but a lot of work as we develop.

Feb 22, 2017 – VP Human Resouces

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that all our effort trying to create the best agency in New Jersey is not going unnoticed. Being great at anything is hard work...whether you are carefully... More

5. "Smoking Mirrors"

Current Employee - Agency in Whitehouse, NJ
    Current Employee - Agency in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Locally based in New Jersey. Quick and painless commute driving to warehouse. Some friendly co-workers who are down to earth.

Cons

Make-shift Ad Agency with horrible Management. Director position lacks communication skills and only cares about making the bonus and making oneself look like they do it all. Uncomfortable atmosphere as this small Ad Agency is truly smoking mirrors...

Advice to Management

President needs to speak to Ad Agency workers and ask them about Managements lack of caring, selfishness and communication that is non-existent at best.

Jan 12, 2017 – VP Human Resouces

Our goal is to encourage and help every employee to be positioned in the best possible place for success, both professionally and personally. This means creating a team environment of mutual trust... More

6. "Great place to grow"

Pros

It is apparent from my short time here that everyone here at CI-Group strives for perfection, and wants to make sure that every new member hired has the same outlook. The great thing is that when there are missteps (nobody's perfect!), people band together to figure out steps to take to make sure that mistakes and missteps are not made twice. It is a great environment to learn and grow.

Cons

There is an overall sense of community within CI-Group, but departmental roles within the company are separate from each other, and only recently have steps been taken to try and unify the goals of CI-Group. A good first step, but more still needs to come.

Advice to Management

Continue working to bring departments together and the CI-Group family will only grow stronger! Understanding the roles and tasks of every department will also help evolve employees' view and understanding of CI-Group as a whole.

Aug 15, 2016 – VP Human Resouces

Thank you for your thoughtful review of the company and what you think is going well and needs to be strengthened. We always strive to improve as an organization and benefit as a whole from your... More

7. "A Workplace That Cares"

Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Whitehouse, NJ
    Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CI-Group is a company that strongly cares about their employees who in return truly care about the work they are doing. This organization strives for only the best and will go above and beyond to ensure that their clients' needs are met, but also leaves time for fun with company wide gatherings and parties.

The employees and management are both friendly and professional which offers a pleasant work environment and culture. This is a company that has the mentality of helping one another.

CI-Group provides a great atmosphere to learn and grow, and is a great company to work for. I plan on continuing my career at CI-Group and growing with this company.

Cons

This company does not accept mediocrity, and will expect your very best work. Do not expect to "BS" your way through.

Advice to Management

Continue to bring in people who will embrace our company culture.

Aug 15, 2016 – VP Human Resouces

Growing, while maintaining a personal touch and an atmosphere that makes work fun are definitely in line with where we want to head. We appreciate knowing that employees feel connected and embrace a... More

8. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at CI-Group (Less than a year)

Pros

CI-Group: a great place to work. In the short time that I have worked here, I have nothing but good things to say about this company. The interview process went very smoothly; I heard back after each interview (phone, in person) either that day or the next day if I was to advance to the next step, which I found very impressive next to other positions that would take weeks to get back to me. Everyone is so friendly and passionate about their work and the environment of the company is very family-oriented. Another aspect that I find interesting is that many people love this company so much and have stayed there for several years throughout their career. I find this speaks a lot about the company culture. Movement between departments is also very common and feasible within the company, which is a plus if you want different opportunities for growth within the company down the line. Overall, this company has been great to work for and I look forward to many years to come!

Cons

Since CI Group is full of hard working individuals, this job is no piece of cake. They expect greatness, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just work hard and always give it your all, every single day.

Jul 22, 2016 – VP Human Resouces

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at CI-Group. We are so happy that you joined the group and have experienced such positive interactions with your colleagues. Our culture... More

9. "CI Group"

Current Employee - Manager- International in Whitehouse, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager- International in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group (More than a year)

Pros

A good Place to learn, face challenges and Opportunity to Grow.

Cons

Market Size and Production diversification needed.

Jul 14, 2016 – VP Human Resouces

Thanks for the review! Providing an environment where employees can expand their knowledge and advance within the company is very important to us. We also always appreciate feedback on how we can... More

10. "Growth"

Current Employee - Manager in Whitehouse, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager in Whitehouse, NJ

I have been working at CI-Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company is on track to grow by 25% this year. Fast moving, innovating environment provides lots of opportunity for learning, growth, and advancement. Great envionment with a good "buzz".

Cons

Can be challenging at times do to evolving work requirements

Advice to Management

Keep a handle on the growth management - plan ahead

Aug 15, 2016 – VP Human Resouces

We are proud of the work that the staff has done to enable our growth this year. We appreciate everyone who contributes their efforts daily to ensure the long-term success of the company. For... More